19.0

"Baby I'm scared."

Jimin chewed his bottom lip as he and Yoongi stood outside of Yoongi's parents house. They had decided that since they were back together and had previously been together for awhile, it was about time they had met each others parents.

Upon Jimin convincing Yoongi, they made the decision to go to Yoongi's parents house first, as Jimin had a life changing question he wanted to ask.

He needed to make the best impression he could on Yoongi's parents in order for them to take him seriously and think that he was the best person for their son to be in a loving, caring relationship with.

Yoongi turned and planted a kiss on Jimin's cheek. "Don't worry, my family will love you."

Jimin only nodded as Yoongi's pressed the doorbell and almost immediately, his parents came to the door and opened it.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Min." Jimin greeted as he bowed to Yoongi's parents.

"Nonsense, Jimin-ah. Call us Eomma and Appa, you're family." Yoongi's father explained, as he pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

"Yong-ki, budge over. Let me greet the newest addition to our family." Yoongi's mother spoke as she stroked her husbands arm.

"Jimin-ah~ you're just as handsome as our Yoongi described. I'm Yoongi's Eomma, Kyung-hwa." The middle aged woman continued.

"It's lovely to meet you, Eomma." Jimin spoke, holding his hand out.

The woman took Jimin's hand in her own and as her husband had done before, she pulled Jimin onto a bone crushing hug.

"Eomma, Appa! Have you forgotten about me? What am I— chopped liver?"

Yong-ki rolled his eyes and pulled him into a hug saying how much he'd missed his youngest son and how he should try to visit as much as possible, being an idol.

The four walked inside of Yoongi's parents house, the young couple not forgetting their manners and cleaniness as they took their shoes off at the door.

"Eomma, where are the slippers?" Yoongi asked.

"Here. Now quickly come into the living room, Jun-ki is home."

Yoongi shot up, at the mention of his brother. "Hyung's home?!"

His Eomma grinned and nodded her head. Before Yoongi had the chance to put his slippers on he ran into the living room, to see his older brother sitting next to his wife of four years, Min Hae-won.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed.

He rushed to his brother and with little warning, pounced onto him pushing him back on the couch as he wrapped his arms around Jun-ki tightly.

"Hyung, I've missed you so much."

Jun-ki chuckled. "I've missed you too, but weren't not kids anymore Yoongi. You can't just jump onto me like you used to."

Yoongi pulled away from his brother and stood.

He scoffed dramatically. "I shall, will and can."

"Hi Yoongi-ah." He-won greeted.

"Noona! How are you?" Yoongi then hugged the woman tight, but made sure to be careful as she was expecting.

He-won was seven months pregnant with hers and Jun-ki's first child. Both Hae-won and Jun-ki's family were anticipating when they'd have children and were ecstatic to hear that they were pregnant and expecting a baby boy.

They had chosen to name him, Sejun, meaning that a person with this name would act in a composed manner. They were keen to raise a mannered, respectful, young boy who was determined in everything he did. Hae-won even said herself that she wanted her child to be like their Uncle Yoongi.

"I'm great." She replied, a small smile on her face.

Yoongi bent down and rested his hands on Hae-won's stomach.

"How's my little Sejun? Sejunnie~ it's your Uncle Yoongi again." He cooed against the woman's stomach.

As usual, Sejun kicked upon hearing his Uncle's voice. Yoongi and Hae-won giggled and smiled at one another due to Sejun's reaction. It was already predetermined that Sejun would be the light of all their lives.

"It's still weird that you do that to my wife's stomach Yoongi." Jun-ki mumbled.

"Stop being jealous, I'm gay as can be. Besides, there's someone who is very important to me that I'd like you to meet." Yoongi informed, a warm smile playing on his lips.

"It's Jimin-ah, isn't it?" The married couple asked in unison.

"Jiminie~" Yoongi calls out to his lover.

Within the next few seconds, Jimin came walking into the living room with a pair of slippers on his feet and another pair of slippers in hand.

"Baby, you don't have your slippers on. Your feet will get cold like this. Here, sit down and I'll put them on for you." He spoke.

Yoongi blushed a light shade of pink as he sat on the couch opposite his brother and sister-in-law. Jimin kneeled down and pushed each side of the slipper onto Yoongi's feet and looked up at him when he had finished.

"Better, my love?" Jimin asked as he carrassed Yoongi's thighs.

"Better."

Jimin stood from his kneeled position and turned to face Jun-ki and Hae-won.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin, Yoongi's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you. I'm assuming you're Jun-ki?"

Jun-ki nodded and smiled. He held his hand out to Jimin which he shook.

"It's nice to meet you as well, I'm pleased to meet the person who has been making our Yoongi so happy."

Jimin then turned to Hae-won. "I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"I'm Hae-won, Jun-ki's wife." She smiled.

Jimin lifted her hand from her stomach and held it with both tod his hands gently.

"It's lovely to meet you. How far gone are you? Is the baby a boy or a girl?" He quizzed.

Hae-won chuckled softly. "It's nice to meet you as well Jimin, I believe we're the same age. I'm seven months pregnant, and this little baby is Sejun."

"That's such an honourable name."Jimin pointed out.

Hae-won nodded small. "Indeed it is."

Jimin released Hae-won's hand and made his way back to Yoongi. He sat next to his lover and intertwined his hand in his own.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded. "Your family are lovely baby. Just like yourself."

Hearing Jimin's words made him blush a deep shade of red.

"T-thank you, Jiminie..."

________

do you guys want an epilogue or??