15.9

itskimtaehyung

750,928 likes

itskimtaehyung So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me @jj_kook

One year, three days, nine minutes and seven seconds. As of this moment, that's how long we've been together. If I'm being completely honest and pushing my pride to the side, I couldn't imagine spending that length of time with any else but you Jungkook-ah. I wouldn't want to add to that with anyone else but you.

I love you, Jungkook. You're my happiness, my love, the owner of my heart, the only man I'd want to see walking down the aisle, the only man I'd want to say my vows too, the only man I would want to share my life with.

I'm far from perfect, despite others views about my life, but I promise I'll try to make our relationship seem like the most ideal for you. I'd never want to or dream of hurting you, unless it was by accident. I love you Kook-ah.

If love is nothing more than just a waste of your time...

Would you waste it on me?

View all 500,321 comments...

guccitae 💜= we love and support you and jungkook. whatever the two of you decide, we'll stand by you both.

taeofgucci 💜

jungkookies 💜

augstdfanpage 💜

rmofficialfanpage 💜

seokjinning 💜

ourangel 💜

myhope 💜

kookiesfanpage 💜

parkjiminah 💜

parkjimindaily 💜

kimtaehyungofficial 💜

jiminsabs 💜

taekook 💜

parkjimin sooooo.... @jj_kook

jj_kook you're they only man i'd waste my time on, kim taehyung. i love you too❤️

itskimtaehyung thank you so much baby. i'm so sorry, jungkook😣💕 @jj_kook

jj_kook maybe i overreacted... just a little bit though. i forgive you babe and question, was that an apology and a proposal orrr...?

itskimtaehyung 💍❤️ @jj_kook