13.6

"mark."

"mark."

"mark!"

the red haired male awoke from his slumber to see a grinning yoongi. he glared at his friend before shoving him playfully.

"why'd you have to shout so early in the morning?" mark asked yoongi as he rubbed his eyes.

yoongi chuckled at mark's question. "because we have a busy day ahead! so get up, up, up!"

"wait a minute, slow down. what time is it?"

"... eight."

mark gave yoongi a blank stare. "yoongi. go back to bed."

"b-but i planned the whole day out! i've planned our last week together out!" yoongi pouted, his gaze dropping to his hands that were rested on his lap.

mark sighed deeply. he hated it when yoongi was upset and he knew that he had a point about it being their last week together before he left the institution. mark swung his legs off the bed and stood, stretching his arms and back.

"well come on then. we have a busy day ahead." he retorted making yoongi smile.

yoongi jumped up from the bed and to his feet and skipped to mark. he intertwined his right hand with mark's left and looked up at him, giving him the cheesiest grin he could muster.

"just what do you have planned for us?" mark asked, a smirk playing on his pink lips.

yoongi giggled softly. "you'll have to wait and see."

the two stared at each other, unable to take their eyes off one another. they both saw the slight twinkle of adoration they had in their eyes and could feel the spark of love in their connected hands. although they could feel their raw emotions for each other through maintaining eye contact and having their hands intertwined, mark looked away and pulled his hand out of yoongi's hold.

mark awkwardly cleared his throat. "so, are you gonna let me get ready or what?"

"o-oh yeah. um, when you're done come to my room."

"sure."

yoongi turned to the door and let himself out. when mark heard the door close he let out a deep breath he'd been holding in then sighed.

"fuck." he muttered.

he made his way over to his bed and sat on it as he contemplated the moment he and yoongi just shared. it was so fulfilling yet so simple, romantic yet platonic, sweet but bitter.

he was so into the moment that he'd forgotten where they were and just imagined it as him and yoongi as the only people in the world. he could ignore the bustling of the wind, and the murmured sound of talking coming from the garden.

it was beautiful in that moment.

but when he snapped out of his deepest desires, he realised that if he and yoongi continued to hold hands and stare into each others eyes, he would make a move and crash his longing lips onto yoongi soft, scarlet, prominent ones that contrasted well with his milky skin and jet-black hair.

"snap out of it tuan, you're just friends." he told himself as he stood to get himself ready for the day ahead.

________

mark raised his hand to knock on yoongi's bedroom door. he knocked once and before he could knock anymore, yoongi pulled the door right open making mark jump at the suddenness.

"jesus christ yoongi!" he exclaimed as he put his hand over his chest.

"let's go!" he chirped excitedly.

yoongi grabbed ahold of mark's hands and pulled him down the corridor while he protested and demanded to be let go but to his demands, yoongi only ignored them and hummed until they stood outside of doctor adams office.

"why are we here at nine in the morning? aren't your session usually at four?" mark questioned, his eyebrows furrowing out of mass confusion.

"you'll see!"

yoongi pushed the door open to see doctor adams reading through her notes with her glasses on.

"doctor." he sung.

she looked up from her papers and smiled at yoongi. "why are you here so early?"

mark stifled a laugh. "you and me both."

yoongi fidgeted with his fingers as he thought of what he was going to say to his therapist.

"so... you know how mark's leaving next week?"

"yes."

"i was thinking that maybe... just possibly... hopefully-"

doctor adams chuckled at yoongi's attempts to spit out what he had to say. she took her glasses off and rested them on the top of her head.

"where are you going with this?" she asked tauntingly.

"...caninothavesessionsthisweeksomeandmarkcanspendtimetogetherbeforeheleaves?"

"wh-" the woman started.

"he said, can i not have sessions this week so me and mark, which should be mark and i, can spend time together before he leaves." mark deciphered, feeling proud that he understood what yoongi's had said.

"fine." doctor adams agreed.

yoongi squealed and jumped up and down out of excitement for the rest of the week.

"but, to make up for our lost time next week our sessions will be and hour and a half."

"it's a done deal!"

doctor adams rolled her eyes. "have fun."

"we will." mark and yoongi said in unison.

the friends walked out of the office, closing the door behind them.

"you would've thought you'd confirm that before you made plans for the whole week." mark mentioned, shoving yoongi softly.

yoongi blushed, but grabbed mark's wrist and pulled him down the corridor one again to their next destination.

________

lets discuss love yourself: answer