15.2

"So... uh, Taehyung this is Joshua and Joshua this is Taehyung." Jimin introduced as he fidgeted with his hands our of pure nerves.

Ever since Jimin had opened the door to Joshua, Taehyung he been staring him down with cold eyes and occasionally glaring at him when he stood close to Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend's behaviour, and nudged him as to tell him to stop.

"What are your intentions with Jimin?" Taehyung blurted out, his hard stare remaining.

Joshua looked at Jimin who only shook his head and put his head in his hands.

"To.. take him to dance?" Joshua replied, eyebrow raised.

"Don't get smart with me-"

"Oh my god— Taehyung stop!" Jimin screeched, shoving his best friend in order to get him to stop.

"What?! I'm looking out for you! I don't know who this- Joshua is."

Jimin groaned. "But I do!"

"You're not always right!" Taehyung fired back, glaring at Jimin.

"If I'm causing problems I can leave you know." Joshua suggested.

"No- Joshua stay. It's fine, Tae's just being stupid." Jimin explained.

"And it would be great if you'd take your leave now, Tae. I already told you, we have dance."

"Why don't I just take you? I don't trust him, Americans voted Trump as president." He mumbled, looked down.

"For fucks sake!" Jimin cried, rolling his eyes for the umpteenth time.

"It's fine if your boyfriend takes you, I'll just see you at dance. Yeah?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at Tae, cold shivers running through his body making him feel uncomfortable.

"B-boyfriend?" The two friends spat out, looking at Joshua with disgust.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Jimin announced, shoving Taehyung away.

"And he's not mine, I have one whom I love thank you very much!"

"Sorry... it's just... you guys fight like a married couple." He pointed out, shrugging as he leaned against the wall.

"Married couple?!" The two exclaimed, ready to fire insults at each other and Taehyung, at Joshua.

Joshua only chuckled at the two's behaviour, admiring their antics.