12.6

'incoming call from seokjin'

jimin
"h-hyung?"

seokjin
"jimin... baby please don't cry. you shouldn't ever feel the need to tell other s about your personal life if you're not comfortable. don't feel pressured, okay? you don't have to explain to anyone."

jimin
"b-but they're m-my fans hyung. of course the want answers! what kind of idol would i be to them if i don't supply them with answers?"

seokjin
"jiminie you're so selfless... and that's a great quality to have, but when it comes to difficult situations, put yourself first. always put you and only you first when it comes to personal information or matters. understand?"

jimin
"what about y-y-yoongi's fans? don't they deserve an explanation?"

seokjin
"sweets, that's for yoongi to worry about okay? i love you both to death so i'm telling you this out of consideration of both of your feelings."

jimin
"d-do you think hyung s-still loves me?"

seokjin
"i don't think he's ever stopped, love. you two had a weird start off to your relationship where you hurt him and then you, well, you saved him from himself oddly enough. so if you two were able to overcome your rough start, you'll definitely be able to overcome this. remember though jimin, none of this is neither yours or yoongi's fault. okay? this is just another speed bump on the road before you can get to your destination."

jimin
"s-sappy b-bitch. you a-always know what t-to say."

seokjin
"i kinda have to know what to say? i'm the eldest so it would be weird if i didn't know what to say to my dongsaengs? dunno, just a thought."

jimin
"namjoon has taken a toll on your behaviour big time. i remember when you used to be jokingly mean to me."

seokjin
"honey, its funny that you think it was a joke."

jimin
fuck you ahjumma

seokjin
"hey! but i got you to stop crying so i did my job well."

jimin
"sure. whatever you say."

seokjin
"when i land in incheon airport, you better be there because i will give you the tightest, warmest, most loving hug you've ever received. you hear me? so be prepared."

jimin
"hyung!"

seokjin
"darling i'm being serious. i miss you, i hope you're doing well and i hope you make the right decision with your fans."

jimin
"w-what is the right decision though?"

seokjin
"the right decision is the only thing that will make you feel comfortable."

jimin
"t-thank you hyung. i love you."

seokjin
"i love you too chim, now let me catch some beauty sleep, it's around three in the morning here."

jimin
"no matter how much beauty sleep you catch you'll always be my ugly hyung."

seokjin
"you fucking little bi-"