How To Get Revenge- Part 34

'You're what?!' He snapped. 'I'm pregnant.' I repeated. 'But we haven't done-' He stopped as he tried to figure out who the baby's dad is. His glance dropped onto the ground as he slid down the wall. Tears started filling up his eyes but he tried his best to not show them by covering his head with his hands. I knew he was angry at me and I guess that's why I got scared all of a sudden. My heart raced underneath my shirt as I knelt down on my knees with him. 'I'm so sorry.' I sobbed. Grabbing hold of his hands and trying to make eye contact with him, he quickly shot back up and slapped me hard across the face. I fell to my side. 'You slut!' He roared at me, 'How could you fucking do this to me!' I looked up at him as I slowly placed my hand on my red, beaten cheek. 'I'm so sorry!' I repeated but he just pointed at my head, 'You're a fucking dumb whore!' 'Hey!' A voice shouted, 'What the hell is going on here?' Jasmine shouted. 'Nothing, dear!' I faked a smile, 'Just go back downstairs.' 'No its not!' She snapped, 'What the hell have you done to my mum?!' Quickly trying to help me, I pushed her away. 'He didn't do anything!' 'I know what I he-' 'EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT, JASMINE!' I shouted, 'GET THE FUCK DOWNSTAIRS!' She narrowed her eyes at me then stared back at Connor before walking down the stairs. When she disappeared, I looked back at him but he started walking away. 'No!' I cried, 'Connor, can we please talk this through.' I grabbed onto his leg hoping he'd stop but he just kicked me on the shoulder and I fell to the floor. 'GET YOUR FUCKING BAGS, WE'RE MOVING TO GERMANY!'