Giving him a massage when he's stressed (preference)

David- He was annoyed because the person he chose to feed on got away. He couldn't believe it, they never got away from him. Coming in the cave all pissed and filled with attitude, mumbling to himself how annoyed he was. 

You ushered him over to the couch to sit down in front of you on the floor so you can rub the back of his neck and shoulders. "I'm sorry love, did you at least feed?" Asking a little concerned.

He sighed, calming a little while nodding, "I did, but you have nothing to be sorry for doll. It happens sometimes." He said shrugging and leaning back into you more to relax.

Dwayne- His annoyance started out when some drunken surf Nazi knocked his bike over. He was pissed, dented and scrapped up the tank of it. Later that night he found the guy and drained him of his blood, burning the body after.

As he got back to the cave with the guys laughing and joking he still was tensed. Laying down on his stomach in one of the beds next to you after taking his jacket off you sit down next to him, running your hands up and down his back. Putting some pressure firmly down easing the tension out of him slowly.

"How you feeling?" You ask softly, leaning down to lay little kisses on his bare back.

He rolled over on his back, pulling you on top of him and wrapping his arms around you tightly. "I always feel  a thousand times better when I'm with you." He said, kissing the top of your head. You both stay that way, drifting off to sleep slowly and happily now.

Paul- Pissy cause Marko dumbed a bucket of water all over him on the boardwalk, making his wild hair turn into a wet looking rat. He went home instantly, you went with him of course.

Helping him dry out his hair and clothes, you lay his wet jacket across a chair with a fan blowing across it. He sat down leaning back in the couch and closing his eyes. You sit down next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder and rubbing his chest comforting. Not saying anything knowing when he gets frustrated he gets tired.

Marko- He doesn't get frustrated easily, yet when he does he doesn't say a word, just stays quiet and doesn't look at anyone. He likes to stay in his own world when he gets pissed, not wanting to say something he regrets.

Always taking a ahold of his hands and rubbing them with yours, kissing them and squeezeing them softly.

Sam- When he gets frustrated he can't stop ranting. He'll rant and rant all night long if he could, you always being the one he rants to of course.

All you could do is smile and pull him over to his bed to lay down while he's still yelling about whatever it was that mad him angry and giving him a soothing massage. You could tell it worked sense he would get more and more quiet, knowing it put him to sleep everytime you gave him one.

Yes I have brought Sam back for a lovely reader that is fond of him and would love to see more chapters with him so yayyy we'll be seeing more of him! (↑ω↑)(*^^*)// hope everyone likes this one!