Yours Truly, Edgar (imagine)

Walking into the comic book store that's set on the boardwalk that your boyfriend, Edgar, works at like you always do on the evenings. Loving the time you two spend together and getting closer and closer day by day.

Of course it was sorta hard when him and his brother, Allen, were like a package deal. You didn't mind his brother Allen, you thought he was cool, it was just him minding you for some reason. He wasn't rude or snobby but rather a little secluded from you. Seemingly like he didn't really want to be around when you and Edgar hung out.

Probably because he found it awkward, thinking to yourself.

"Edgar?" You speak out loud, wondering where he was at first since he always was positioned by the counter whenever you both hung around. But oddly he wasn't there, looking over to see his two sound asleep parents and then looking the other way to see Allen ringing up a customer.

Not feeling like Allen would be too comfortable with you talking to him, you decided to search about yourself for your bandana wearing boyfriend.

Walking up and down the rows of comics, slowly taking your time looking at the comics while looking for Edgar. You could never get the chance or time to look at all of them, there were so many you'd have to take probably few days, maybe more to look at them all.

As you were a little caught up in looking at some horror comics you heard a girlish giggle in the next row. This of course not really making you think twice, rather just making you shrug your shoulders and go back to your observing. But then it happened once more... And then again.

Hearing the giggles progress sorta made you cringe at the high pitched sound they made. Walking more and more up the row, turning and going down the next to what you could see was the row with the giggly girl in it. Although you had to do a double take once you seen why and what was making her giggle.

Edgar.

In all actuality he wasn't making the girl giggle, but you could say the girl flirting with him and running her fingers through his decently long lengthed hair made her do so. Yet it made you do the complete opposite, it made you see red and your blood boil. That was for her to touch! Why the hell is he letting her do this!?!

Clearing your throat to get Edgar's attention, which of course worked, seeing how his face flushed with redness and his eyes widened in worry.

"Y/N." He said, going after you as you turn and start marching out of the store. Allen left behind in confusion as to what happened between you and his brother.

"Y/N, come on, please let me explain." Edgar pleaded, as he practically chased after you down the boardwalk.

"What's there to explain?" Whipping around and looking at him with furious eyes. This not intimidating him one bit, actually making him more anxious to touch you as he grabbed for your hand before you could turn away.

"A lot actually." He huffs out, looking you dead in the eye. "Look I don't know what you think happened back there but obviously you have the wrong idea."

"What the hell were you doing letting her hands go all over you?!!" You say in the most attitude voice you could bring out.

"I wasn't, I've pushed her away many times and told her I'm not interested. I told her how I'm already with someone..... Someone that could never be replaced, that will always be mine and that has all my love." He said, placing his hands gently on the sides of your face. Tears pricking at your eyes hearing those words come out of his mouth.

"Really?" You ask quietly.

He smirked down at your adorableness, leaning down a little and placing a soft kiss to your lips. Wrapping his arms around your waist as he pulled slightly away to look you in the eyes with that same smirk.

"Really." Placing a kiss on his lips once more as he dried your eyes of your tears and held you close and tight. Never having the intention of letting go.

I hope this imagine is well loved, especially by the person who requested it and waited oh so patiently for it, while I edited and made some changes(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)