Misunderstandings and Heated Moments, Dwayne (imagine)

Out at the boardwalk as usual with your mate, Dwayne and the guys. All sitting around where their bikes were parked, having a great time, talking and laughing about stuff.

Dwaynes arm was wrapped around your shoulders as his fingers tangled through your hair while him and Paul were chatting. Listening and relaxing as you watched Star and Michael together, being cute and flirty with eachother.

You honestly thought they made a cute couple, both of them were very adorable when they were around one another.  It was cute to you, but of course David wasn't too happy about it, he did keep a good composure though you had to admit as he sat there with them next to him. 

"Hey darling me and Paul are going to go into Max's store real quick, I'll be back in few minutes." He said, giving you a smile and pecking your lips, watching him walk off with the tall blonde goof. 

Marko coming to sit with you, he had to be your 2nd best friend besides Dwayne of course. Always there to talk to you and if you needed anything in case Dwayne was out feeding.  Of course he sometimes got flirty with you but you just ignored it and never responded.

As you and Marko struck up a conversation, talking about little things and joking, you noticed in the window what seemed like Dwayne flirting with one of the girls that work at Max's store. Of course you've seen Marko, Paul and David flirt around with them but Dwayne? He was your mate, what was he thinking?

In that moment  you thought two can play at that game, looking over to Marko, who was chatting about stuff.

"Hey Marko, you wanna go for a walk with me? I've been wanting to stretch my legs for a bit now." You say, batting your eyes at him, making him instantly look at you with lust and flirtatious all together. 

"Definitely." He said with a wink, wrapping an arm around you, the both of you walking down the boardwalk and past Max's store. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Dwaynes head snap in your direction, instantly leaning up from the counter, watching the both of you. Ditching Paul and the flirty girl to go after you. 

You could hear the door to the store fling open and boots hitting the boardwalk ground, getting closer and closer. Knowing fully well what was going to happen.  Sure enough Dwayne got close enough to snatch you by the arm and pulled you away from Marko in an instant.

"Uh Dwayne, whatcha doing buddy?" Marko said with a confused look, seeing how dark his eyes have become. 

"Taking my mate back, what do you think, buddy?" Dwayne sneered at Marko, you honestly were just hoping for Dwayne to grab you and walk away but he was actually doing the opposite and fighting. Of course you had to expect something like this to happen, I mean he had a right to be angry, but you had more of a right to be pissed as well.

"Ah come on Dwayne, I was just taking her for a walk, nothing more, she wanted to stretch her legs." He said, rolling his eyes to show how pathetic his over thinking looked. This obviously made Dwayne more and more pissed, a low growl coming up from the depths of his soul. 

"The only person here that'll be helping her out with stretching her legs is going to be me. Y/N, come with me. Now." He said sternly as he grabbed your hand, pulling you down the boardwalk and past the other guys, walking down a private alleyway. Pretty much making you feel more nervouse than angry now, knowing fully well you were in for it

He stopped dead making you ram into his back, looking up at him as you waited for him to talk but not getting anything. He just stood there staring at the brick wall of a store on the boardwalk with a stone cold face.

"What the hell is Marko doing taking you for a walk, actually what the hell is he doing taking you anywhere?" He spoke finally, asking you with a hard tone as he finally moved and paced a little, glancing at you here and there while he was doing his pacing.

You couldn't answer that actually to be honest. Well you could, but you know you'll look like a total dumbass. Feeling ashamed and silly for the reason why, so you just looked down at the ground hoping it'll open up and eat you. But Dwayne wasn't having any of it, as he walked up to you slowly, hooking his finger under your chin and bringing your eyes to look up and meet his.

They looked less deadly now, like his brain is starting to connect the puzzle pieces together finally. But not quite getting it yet.

"Why?" He asked once more, now softer, waiting to see if he was actually correct with what he thinks.

"Just wanted you to feel the way I did when I saw you laughing and flirting with that girl in the store." You say quietly.

"Flirting? Darling I wasn't flirting believe me, you can even ask Paul he was there the whole time. He was actually the one doing the flirting, that's why she was laughing and giggling the whole damn time." He said truthfully, looking you in the eye with a worried look, like he was afraid you'd believe otherwise. 

But you didn't, you knew he'd never lie to you, he was a very honest man when it came to you and you adored him for it. Of course you felt silly thinking he'd flirt with someone else besides you and would cheat.

"You believe me right?" He asked anxiously, as he stroked his hand over the side of your cheek. 

"Dwayne of course I believe you, I'm just really sorry for ever doing that to you." You tell him, sighing ashamefully. He licked his lips and leant down giving you a kiss on the lips, short and loving. 

"Don't be, he should know better than to touch you anyways." He said with an annoyed voice, knowing fully well he was already planning out how he was going to get the jump on his curly haired friend.

You laugh at him, leaning into him and settling your head on his bare warm chest. Feeling very comfortable and secure with him as he held you tight, kissing your forehead. After a few minutes he took you back to the cave with the rest of the group, where you both cuddled up on the sofa.

When your app won't let you reply to some people's comments(-"-;) I'm very sorry to anyone whom have commented on some stories I will definitely get back to your comments ASAP!!
(↑ω↑)⊃ο<*(〃∀〃)ゞΨ(≧ω≦)Ψ