Jealousy preference (Lost Boys)

David- 9/10
He gets pretty jealous, it may not show sometimes cause he likes to have a sadistic smile on while death glaring at the guy that's been a little too friendly with you. Making smart ass remarks at the guy, giving him little threats and laughs when the guy gets a big freaked out look on his face. Laughing even more when he ran off, not giving you another glance, knowing full well you were off limits.

Dwayne- 10/10
You wouldn't know it but he's an insecure man. He knew what he was and you knew too, he always felt like a dead corpse walking that wasn't able to give you the warmth and comfort you needed. So whenever a guy glanced your way or one of the guys like, Paul, Marko or David would play flirt with you, he'd become instantly angry and protective. Wrapping his arm around your waist or shoulders and pulling you close while glaring at the threat.

Marko- 6/10
He's an average jealous person. He trusts you, he's fine with himself and knows you love him. But when someone gets too touchy and clingy with you that's when he draws the line. He doesn't mind if someone gives you an innocent hug or handshake but all the other touching gets left to him.

Paul- 5/10
This big goof is a average jealous person as well. He has a high self-esteem and knows you would never stray away from him. If so he wouldn't let you.... Sorry that's just his nature. But he loves you and you love him to death as well. When he gets jealous tho it can be intimidating, fire in the eyes, teeth ready to show to the threat that was trying to take you away. Sometimes you have to pull him away and take a walk with him to cool him down. Afterwards you both show your love to eachother at the end of the day.

This is the Jealousy request I received. Thank you very much, I oddly didn't think to make a jealousy preference until I received the request! I hope you like it! Request opened!