What They Get You For Valentine's Day (Preference)

David- He gets you dark blood red roses, of course it's typical but he literally got you practically every shade of red there is! Plus he didn't just get you a dozen, he bought up whatever they had in the flower shop of them for you. 🌹 They made the cave smell so good and floral like, it was beautiful.

Dwayne - What he gets you is a red crushed velvet bodycon dress. You've been eyeing the hell out of it for what seems like forever, not even having to say a word to him and he knew what you wanted. Dwayne was observant like that, he watched your facial expressions when you looked at something or heard someone say something and would know right away if whatever it was brought you joy and excitement, or dislike. The dress fit you perfectly, of course he knew your size.

Paul-  This guy just had to get you your favorite flowers with the biggest box of chocolates (or whatever treats you like🤭)
He even found a beautiful jeweled vase. He couldn't resist buying the biggest box of 100 assorted chocolates( or treats🤭) for you and putting a dark violet silk bow on it.

Marko- Oh my god, he didn't get you anything else but a gigantic life sized teddy bear that had a bow and treats in a basket right by it. He knew you loved cuddling and anytime he wasn't around he wanted you to have something to take his place until he gets back to take over the snuggles;)