David (date) imagine

Holding hands with your boyfriend, slightly swinging your hands back and forth while walking on the boardwalk. Loving the cool summer night air, you both go to the amusement park, sharing a cotton candy that David bought for the both of you. You link your arm through his, putting your head on his shoulder while listening to him talk about some amusing things Paul and Marko did while Dwayne was asleep.

You smile up at him as he was still talking, loving the sound of his voice and how he describes stuff. Not realizing he was staring back at you with a smirk on his face. "Whatcha looking at?" He says in a teasing voice.

That made you blush madly, " You, of course." You say bluntly, he chuckles wrapping his arm around you and kissing your cheek.

(An hour later)

You both had a blast at the amusement park. Thankfully David didn't get into any fights, he almost did when some guy who had one too many drinks was walking by and rammed into you, making you fall flat on your ass. He didn't apologize just kept stumbling along not caring. Took you a bit to cool David off from that, then when he finally calmed down you both went to get something to eat and left.

It was a long fun night for the both of you. You were both back at the cave, snuggled up to his side in one of the beds they have. Figuring it was almost sunrise and he insisted on not leaving you alone until you got home safely, you decided to spend the night with him.

Jumping into one of the beds they had, laughing at Paul's teasing on how you both were out too late and you were grounded, David just growled at him and got in the bed with you. "What are you laughing at? " He asks, teasing you acting tuff while tickling you.

You throw a fit of giggles and laughs, "Stop! I can't breathe!" You squeal, kicking and pushing away from him as best you can, only for him to grab your leg and drag you back to him for more.

"Not until you tell me what's so funny." He says, smiling at your laughter, it was like music to his ears.

"Well obviously I'm laughing cause your tickling me, how can I not!" You say breathing very heavily as he stopped.

"You got a point." He said making an 'oh' face. He laughed after he realised he put you through that fit of laughter all because he wanted to know why you were laughing.

After a little while you both cuddled up together and talked about little things, enjoying one another's company while getting tired.

Once he seen you were passed out he pecked you on the lips and pulled the blanket over the both of you. Whispering in your neck, "I love you. "Saying softly so your sleep wasn't disturbed, falling into a deep sleep himself.

Hope you like it, I'll be making a Dwayne date imagine too, since I made them for the other three boys. ヾ(・m・*)ノ゛