Supernatural collides with The Lost Boys, Dwayne (imagine)

It was a long drive to the destination your father and uncle had said you all have been a signed to go to by grandpa Winchester.

Your father, Dean Winchester, and you drove all the way from New York to the place called Santa Carla to hunt down a pack of vampires that have been known for all the missing people. You had to admit you were pretty nervous sense this was technically your first mission, not wanting to mess up and get hurt or someone else hurt.

Sitting in the back seat in the middle, with your uncle Sam in the passenger seat and your father in the drivers seat of the old Chevy Impala. Gazing little each window with careful observation while listening to your father and uncle talk about where you guys will be staying.

"There's a nice little motel that's stationed on the outskirts of Santa Carla that we can stay in." Your uncle said, suggesting to your father while looking at a map of the state.

"That'll be great, we'll be there by the afternoon tomorrow so we'll have all the time to get ready and look around the next night for our targets." He said agreeing with your uncle on the place he chose to stay until the mission was done. Looking over at you a few times in the review mirror every now and then with a little knowing look, "Your going to do just fine, Y/H, we'll be there with you and make sure your safe." He said, giving you a warm and comforting smile.

Everyone who was a Winchester or apart of the family is in the family business immediately, yet until you turn 18 that's when the real work starts. You turned 18 last summer and you had yet to really start your fist ever mission and put yourself to the test.

(The next afternoon)

Being woken up by a little shake and nudge, you find yourself in a parking lot of a what you guessed to be the motel you were staying at with your dad and uncle. Looking up to whom has woken you, your uncle Sam.

"Come on, you'll be more comfortable in a bed than a back car seat, your dad took care of bringing your stuff in for you." He said smiling happily, while you stepped out of the car, stretching your legs.

"Ugh, never thought it would feel amazing to stand." You say while stretching out your arms more. Your uncle laughs a bit, nodding in agreement, ushering you inside with him.

The room was nice, simple, but nice. Two queen beds and a TV along with a simple bathroom. Most motels you've been in were horrible and creepy, probably cause murders, drug deals, alcoholism has happened in them along with the owner just not caring to take care of the place.

Popping down on one of the beds, your dad walks out of the bathroom looking to you instantly, "Look at you already for another nap again, I'm beginning to think your a vampire now too." Smirking at his own joke while taking out some equipment on the other bed.

"Pft, I would've burst into flames just by being put in the sun, along with you having me baptized, I think the holy water would've burned me alive." Rolling your eyes tiredly, closing them for what felt like only minutes. Until you were shook awake again by your dad. When you opened your eyes and looked out the window of the motel room it was dark out. Flashing lights of Santa Carla were on and bright.

Hearing the busy and popularity of the boardwalk as you sat up, "It's time, me and your uncle Sam went out while you were asleep to get some info on the packs where abouts and living place. I didn't want to wake you, I wanted you to have as much rest as possible." Saying logically, you nodded in understanding, getting up and getting ready to head out to get this over with.

You were kind of excited, but mostly nervous to the point you wanted to throw up. So many 'what ifs' were running wild through your head, and you couldn't quite tame them. Taking a deep breath once you were fully ready to head out, looking over at your dad and nodding, "ready." Was all you said, stuffing your shaky hands in your Jean jacket pocket, following you father out the motel door to meet up with your uncle who was at the boardwalk.