How They Pamper You, (preference)

David- He pampers you by taking you to all the jewelers in Santa Carla. Letting you pick out any and every piece of jewelry you wanted.

Course he didn't pay for all of it, which you didn't find out until after you were back at the cave trying it all on. Scolding him but still putting your favorite rings on at the same time. You loved him. 

Dwayne- Booking a night at one of the most popular hotels in Santa Carla. Not telling you about it, but surprising you with it. Of course you loved it so much because ever since you moved to Santa Carla, you've always wanted to see what it looked like on the inside. 

Yet you never really knew how he knew that. Asking him once, he just said he'd always seen it in your eyes whenever you guys would drive by it to get to your destinations on the boardwalk. Course this warmed your heart a thousand times more, knowing fully well how much he pays attention. 

Paul- He'll pamper you with physical affection. Showering you with kisses and partially leaving hickeys on your neck, which of course you hated. It was enough he was a full PDA fan, but leaving marks was not something you were accepting.

Being Paul though he bitched, moaned and groaned about that rule. Always trying to distract you while he goes in for the kill to leave one, not caring about the consequences later on. 

Marko- Marko gives you every kind of pampering technique there is. From kisses, to massages, to buying you so much stuff, to painting your nails.

He loved treating you like his little princess, always making sure your spoiled and getting everything you want. You honestly didn't want that though, you just loved him and wanted to be with him, but he insisted on doing it cause he said it made him happy. You never forget to always pamper him back though just as much as he does you.

Sam- He's kinda like Marko but not so much into painting nails. He'll buy you stuff to the extreme though and show you affection.

It makes you laugh seeing how he gets upset sometimes when someone else buys you stuff, not that he doesn't think you don't deserve it, far from it, but he wants that loving look in your eye directed at him.

Michael- Pampers you by making you breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. He doesn't mind cooking and baking at all, in fact he loves it when it comes to you.

Surprised he could cook and bake, but very happy cause he seemed to do so well at it. You loved when he made you food, you made sure to make him stuff too, snacks and desserts and always making him little homemade food baskets. He loves them and goes through them like they're nothing.

(✿❛◡❛)(●'▽'●)ゝヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙(*^^*)//