New Babies (preference)

A request from the lovely Davidsmate24 (I apologize for the delays on requests:"(

   David:
                  When he becomes a father to your guys new born baby he's rather awkward. He's looking at your guys new baby son like he's wondering what the hell it is.

Of course though he loves him very much although sometimes you get a little amused when you ask him of he wants to hold the little guy.

  The both of you sitting on the couch, him flipping through some magazines and you cradling your 3 month old son who seemed peacefully sleeping in your arms. Averting your eyes from the miracle in your arms to the one who made it happen, you smiled as you poked David with your foot. Looking up from the magazine that had his attention he looks at you questionably as he wonders what your up to.

  "Do you want to hold him?" You smile sweetly, batting your eyes at him as you watched his face go from relaxed to complete panic.

  "Ummm, he's sleeping though, I wouldn't want to disturb him." He uttered out as he glanced at the slumbering child in your arms. Huffing at him and letting your sweetness go as you obviously want the father of your child to hold your baby.

  "David, your going to hold this child whether he's sleeping or not, so help me God I will-"

"Alright!!" He practically shouted making the baby wake up and go into a crying fit.

"Now you have to hold him."

Dwayne:
                  He's a very caring and nurturing father. Waking up in the middle of the nights when your baby son cries at night wanting comfort. Changing him, feeding him, playing with him, he loved it. And to you it was a complete turn on and attractive to see your man taking such care of your child. Although you loved it sometimes you wanted to do that stuff.

"Dwayne." No response
"DWAYNE!!"
  "Whaaaaat." He gave you a rather weird look as he was cradling the baby in his arms.

"It's my turn to see him." You huffed.

"Five more minutes."

Paul:
           He's a wonderful father, although he's not one of those fathers you'd leave alone with them all the time...... Paul needs supervision too at times.

The last time you left your baby daughter alone with him you walked in to see him and Marko sitting on the coffee table with their backs to you. Suspicious as to what they were doing of course you walk over and to your utterly shocked surprise they had your makeup bag.

  "Yuup she's going to be a real heart breaker." Marko said, patting Paul's shoulder, Paul smiling with pride as he picked his giggling little girl up to reveal the mess they made of her.

"Oh God, Paul." You face palmed your forehead.

"What? I think she looks great." Looking at your guys baby girl who had smeared red lipstick all over her mouth and fingers, and what looks like what they tried was winged eyeliner but the baby didn't keep still enough for them to succeed. Her small amount of blonde baby hair tied up to the top of her head with a crooked pink bow.

"I did the hair." Marko said with pride at his own work.

Marko:
               He's like Paul when it comes to being a new father to the new born baby, yet you trust leaving him alone with the baby girl. Although you don't trust him when it comes to feeding her.

"TAKE COVER!!!" You hear Markos voice scream and a loud crash. Running into the room and seeing the baby in the baby chair giggling and throwing food at where you assume Marko dove to hide.

"What the hell is going on." As soon as Marko heard your voice he popped up from where he was with scared eyes.

"She started it." He pointed at his daughter, who ended up taking the pudding that Marko gave her and throwing it right at his face, Marko just standing there with his finger still pointing at the little girl.

"See I told you!! She's nothing but trouble!"

"Remind me who the adult is here" you say as you start to rub your temples.

Until next chapter 🍪🍪🍪