Couples Costumes (Preferences)

David- You begged him to dress up as Bram Stoker's Dracula and you be Mina....... But he gave an obnoxiously hard time, saying  'its cheesey' or 'im already a vampire why do I want to be an old man vampire'

   "Dracula isn't an 'old man' vampire." Y/N rolls her eyes at David, who's acting like a child sitting in the corner as he pouts.

   "Is too!!!" He yells.

  "There is no need to shout!"

   "You're shouting!!!" He yells back.

    "Shhhhhhhhhhh!! Now........ Get in the costume." Smiling sweetly at him as he growls lowly.

Dwayne- You guys dressed up as Gomez and Morticia Adams. Taking Laddie as Pugsley, Laddie of course seemed very excited, while Dwayne didn't seem to care either way.

   "His hair is too long for this." Dwayne blantley stated as he watched you trying to spike Laddies hair up in the front a bit like Pugsley's. Giving him a scowl and averting your attention back to the unsure child, you keep using all the hairspray and combing you can until it looked a bit more identical.

   Stepping back to get a good look at the work you did, Dwayne and you didn't seem too sure about how it turned out.

  "Ok we can't bring this child out in public like this, that's horrifying....... And not the good kind of horrifying." He said as he looked at the small boy that seemed to be completely oblivious to how he looked.

  "It's not that bad!" You say as you tilt your head to one side for a different view point.

  "Y/N......... It's bad."

   "OKAY IT'S BAD!"

Paul-
              Beetlejuice and Lydia were the costumes he picked out for you guys, you loved it of course! Especially as you both did one anothers make-up. Looking in the vanity mirror you were flabbergasted with how well of a job he did.

  "Where'd you learn to do makeup!?" You ask as you admire your face in the mirror.

  "Self taught." Paul smirks as he says that, blinking at him as you know he completely full of shit........ Yes he knew you thought so too as he noticed the blankness on your face, waiting for the real answer.

  "Fine! My grandma taught me!!!! HAPPY!" He huffed as your grinned at him, picturing him as a small boy such as Laddie, sitting next to his grandma as she did her face up.

  "I think it's cute!" Smiling at him as he blushed and smiled back.

   Marko-
                    You both instantly decided on Barnabas & Victoria from 'Dark Shadows'.
It was an easy decision see how you both love the movie so much and watch it every chance you get!

    "This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, HALLOWEEN!!!!!" Marko shouted as he snapped his fingers, dancing around as you put the finishing touches to your costume.

   "Marko."

"IN THIS TOWN WE CALL HOME, EVERYONE HAIL TO THE PUMPKIN SONG!"

" Marko..."

"HALLO-"

"MARKO!"

  "Whaaaat???" He whines.

"You're in the way of that candy bowl." You point out, as you look over at 4 little children waiting to receive candy from some ladies house. Starring on at the man dancing, snapping his fingers and singing loudly on some random person's front lawn.

  "Oops, sorry." Smiling widely as he scoots slowly away from the candy bowl. Pinching the bridge of your nose as he scoots up to you.

"How did we get on some random persons property?" He asks in a whisper.

"Who's this 'we'? I was standing on the boardwalk this entire time watching you hobble on over there....... This was all you."

🎃👻🤡👹👽🤖💀☠️🦴🩸🧛🏻🧛🏻‍♀️🧛🏻‍♂️🧟🧙🏻‍♀️🌻🌕🌙🐈‍⬛🕸️🕷️🍎🍿🎡🎠🎪🏚️🎈🎷🎭🕯️🔦🧹🪞💄🎩⚰️🪦🗝️🕰️☢️⚠️