when they ask you out (frog brothers, Michael, Sam, Star)

Edgar-
          He asks you out a week later like David. Once you were buying another comic and were talking with them a bit while cashing out he slipped a paper in the comic. You didn't pay no mind to it much until you got home, going to your room to relax and read for the night. Opening the comic you bought the paper fell out onto your lap with some writing on it. You picked it up reading it getting excited from seeing that he asked you out! You couldn't wait any longer to give him his answer so you called him up right away.

Alan-
        When he asked you out it was the cutest stuttering mess you have ever seen. You were so happy to find out Alan had the same feelings you had for him. When he was asking you out before he could finished you said yes right away, he looked up surprised, you being his first girlfriend and all.

Michael-
           You both sorta asked each other out. Right as he was going to ask you were going to ask so you both interrupted eachother saying it at the same time while shouting yes at the same time as well. 

Sam-
          He asked you out when you went over to help him study, he wrote on your notebook without you knowing, a little like Edgar style, and as you went home to finish some homework for yourself as well you seen it as you opened your book. Smiling, closing the book knowing you wouldn't be able to focus to finish. Too busy thinking about his reaction when you tell him yes.

Star-
       She asked you out while you two were having a sleep over. You both liked eachother but didn't know how to show it exactly. So you just never really did anything about it but flirt with one another. But she was confident enough when you two were watching a movie and having snacks. You of course accepted and then you both cuddled up on the couch. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it, I'm just starting out in all these so if you have any requests and want a imagine a certain way then comment down below! I'd be more than happy to do so for anyone!