Misunderstandings and Heated Moments, Marko (imagine)

It was a fun night out with the guys and your best friend Star. Holding hands with Marko, giggling as he told you little jokes about Paul while Paul gave him the evil eye and grumbled.

Everyone walking around the boardwalk, David and Dwayne planning together whom they're meal of the night would be. Getting laughs out of it as the unbeknownst people walk on by. 

You all decided to stop and get some drinks, hangout for a bit at the tables they had set up for people to relax and take a load off and eat.

"Y/N, what do you want to drink? I'll get it for you." Marko asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Mmm probably nothing for now, I'll maybe get something later." You say, kissing his cheek as he hops up with Michael to go and get some drinks for themselves. Watching as Michael and Marko go up to get them, Marko laughing about something Michael said while walking up to the girl to order. 

She had a smile that spread across her face and her eyes sparkled as soon as she seen Marko. You didn't think much of it really, that was until Marko kept saying stuff to her that seemed to make her giggle and blush a lot. She was twirling her hair and saying stuff back that seemed to make him laugh a bit too.

Your insecurities and anger must have shown cause Star kept asking if you were alright. 

"I'm just fine, why wouldn't I be?" You force a smile while looking at her.

"I don't know, maybe cause some girl is flirting with Marko and he seems to be enjoying it." Her words made your blood boil even more as you turned back to look at the two laughing, what the hell does he think he's doing? Ya, well two could play at that game, you can make him jealous too. 

You started to look around, trying to figure something put to do but couldn't think of anything. Until Paul came into your line of sight with that flirtatious grin on his face. Smiling at the sudden light bulb that just popped into your head, you stand up and walk over to him. 

"Hey Paul." You say with a little cute smile, making him look up at you for a moment before smiling back.

"Hey cutie." He winked at you, which actually made you blush a bit from sudden embarrassment.

"Whatcha doing?" Asking as you bat your eyes at him. He was about to answer until a hand grabbed your arm and yanked you away from Paul. Knowing fully well whom that hand belonged to, no other but your boyfriend Marko.

Looking pissed as ever and staring daggers at Paul as he grabbed you by the hand pulling you away from the group.

"Let's go, Now." Marko said firmly as he dragged you away. He dragged you a good bit away from the group and the boardwalk itself to the beach. Letting go of your hand once he felt it was a good enough place to talk.

"What the fuck was that, Y/N?!" Raising his voice as he whipped around to look at you with fire in hospital eyes. Huffing you couldn't believe he was the one mad at you, he's the one that was flirting with somebody else and actually meant it.

"What do you mean!? Your one to talk, flirting up a storm with the cashier girl." You throw attitude back as you roll your eyes at his disbelief look he gave you after that reply.

"Flirting?! Me?! Flirting, oh my gosh I can't believe how childish your being!!" He yelled, looking at you as if your his little girl that just stole something from the candy shop.

"Don't act like you didn't do anything, I seem how you both were laughing and giggling with one another. Probably making plans for later." You blurted out the last part. Not really meaning to say it, but you were angry, I mean how couldn't you be? He flirted with someone else right in front of you and now he's ripping your head off. 

"Y/N, we weren't flirting, she was asking me about Michael whom was behind me in line and assumed I was his friend so she wanted me to talk to him for her. I mean gosh didn't you see Star stomp over there to nag his ear off." He sighed. Well you felt like a dumbass, looking at the ground embarrassed as ever and coming to the realization you did hear Star bitching about something. 

"Oh...... Um, I'm really sorry." You say ashamed of how you acted and how you went about it. Sighing himself once again he walked up to you, taking your hands in his and bringing them to his lips.

"Y/N, you could've just asked, I mean you should know already I would never flirt with another girl. Your the one and only cupcake." Winking at you and making you laugh as he grabbed you up and kissed your forehead.

"I'm still kicking Paul's ass though." He said, making you laugh more, walking up together back to throw group. 

Yayy you both love each other and Markos a sweet understanding boy!!! (↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)