When your mad (preference)

David- You get mad when he tries to turn another child. It was a boy about laddies age, he was scared and shaking, wanting his mother and father that he was seperated from at the fair.

You wanted to bring him looking for his parents, David had other plans, filling a little cup with the contents that were in the jewelled bottle and handing it to him.

"David, no. he's scared and wants his parents." You tell him sternly.

He smirks, " Laddie wanted that too, now he's as happy as can be." He said still smirking. It made you angry, laddie wasn't happy until he was turned against his will.

Taking the childs hand in yours and walking away with him, "I'm bring him to his parents." You say firmly over your shoulder.

Once you found the little boys god awfully worried parents and joyful when they seen him, you went off back to the cave, seeing the guys weren't there anymore waiting for you.

Walking along side the ocean shore still annoyed and disappointed. You didn't want him to turn such a innocent and vulnerable thing to this world, you wanted him to appreciate something like that and not take advantage of it.

Hearing a motorcycle coming closer and closer from behind you clenched your hands in your coat pockets. Not wanting to deal with him right now, but sadly the bike won when it came to catching up. Pulling up next to you and getting off the bike, "Hey look, Y/H, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have happened." He said in a sincere and ashamed tone.

Taking a bit to look out at the ocean and consider his words you turn to him, looking at him to see he was looking down at his boots. Sighing, " It's ok, David. It's apart of your nature, just something you were thought to do." You said, walking up to stand by him.

"Ya, well for you I'm willing to learn to learn more," He said giving you a soft smile, "Want a ride or are you going to keep walking the extra two miles just to get there?" He asked, cocking his head to the side a bit.

Smiling you nod, " Ya I like walking." Shrugging and giving him a sweet smile.

"Well, hope you don't mind company then lovely." Starting to push his bike along with the both of you as you both walked back to the cave.

Dwayne- He took your boots so you couldn't leave the cave. You got pissy cause you were going to hang out with Star sense she's allowed out during the day. But he wanted to spend more time with you so he wanted you to cancel your plans.

Telling him no that would be rude to do anyways, he got an attitude and grabbed your boots while you were napping and hid them.

"Where are they?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips while scanning the room.

Shrugging his shoulders, " I don't know, can't remember what I did with them the last time I wore them." Smirking.

Giving him a glare you walk around the whole place looking in every nook and cranny, still no sign of them. "Dwayne where the hell could you have hid them?!" You throw your hands up in exaggeration, making him throw his head back and laugh.

"Can't tell you or I'll have to kill you." Jokingly saying.

"Tell me anyways." You demanded.

"Nope." Laying back down and enjoying your attitude.

"Fine I'll leave without them then, I've walked barefoot outside before." Turning towards the exit of the cave and walking out only to be tackled to the floor. "Dwayne!!!" You squealed.

"I don't care if your mad, your staying to hangout with me more, I'm your mate, last time I checked, Star isn't." He said assertively, making you give up and letting him take you back to the couch so you both and cuddle up and spend time with one another.

"How am I going to explain to Star that I can't hangout?" You ask him, making him shrug his shoulders and lay his head on your chest while tightly wrapping his arms around you.

"Oh well for her." Slowly passing out on top of you, you also slowly falling asleep as well.

Paul- He flirted with another girl. He didn't full on flirt with her but he did start slowly start flashing cute smiles and saying little complements here and there.

The girl didn't really give him the time, seeing that you were already with him, she told him to get lost and stop being a total dick. Not talking to him for the rest of that night you went home and stayed there until a couple nights later.

Walking on the boardwalk with Michael keeping you company while you wanted to get out of the house for a little while and get some fresh air. You and Michael we're talking about little things and and about his day until you ran into someone by accident and mumbling you apologie while walking past, then feeling a hand shoot out and take your wrist.

Looking up you see it was no one other than Paul. Your eyes filled a little with tears.

You weren't ready to see him yet, you didn't want to talk to him yet either. Whatever happened, happened and you knew exactly what he'd probably do if you let him back in, he'd go flirting up on another girl again.

"Y/H, please talk to me, I miss you." He said, you look up to see desperation in his eyes.

"Why? So you can practically cheat on me again or something!? Hate to say it but ya flirting with someone who isn't your girlfriend is cheating. Most say it's not cause they'd just brush it off and say its just talking, ya well your intentions sure the hell say other wise, Paul!!!" You yelled, furious. Making everyone else around you go silent and watch the scene unfold.

Sighing and running a hand through his wild blonde hair, "look, I made a mistake, I'm so sorry, Y/H. I just miss you, I miss your voice, your scent you leave on my jacket when you wear it, your face, your touch, your everything. Please forgive me? I've been miserable without you." He said, begging almost.

You take a deep breath, looking away and thinking on his words, you missed him too, his everything. You wanted to laugh and cuddle with him. He made you feel safe. So you forgave him.

Him grabbing you and hugging you tightly, making everyone awe at the scene and adore you both. You felt some things we're going to change, you felt confident.

Marko- eating all the food on you without offering you any. You both went out to get food for your time together to munch on, well he stuffed his face like there was no tomorrow.

"Marko! What the fu-," You started saying but stopping yourself. "Know what, whatever, whatever, I'll just buy more." You get up to look for your money, " Have you seen $30 laying around anywhere?" You ask, looking at him but stopping dead.

"What?" He asked, totally oblivious of the ripped corner of a twenty dollar bill hanging from his mouth.

"You didn't!" You say, hoping this was a joke.

" I didn't what? What? Why are you looking at me like I have four heads?!...... Is there something on my face?" He asks, rubbing his forehead and then cheeks and then his mouth, finally picking off what was left a a twenty dollar bill. "Ohhhh........ Well this awkward." He said still looking at the corner of the bill.

"...... I can't believe you ate $30 dollars. I don't know whether to be mad or laugh."

"Laughing sounds good." He smiled innocently, bracing himself for the blow up of anger. You just sat there, thinking how the hell he didn't notice it.

"I'm too confused to be mad." Saying as you sit there in deep thought.

God I'm so sorry this too too long to publish cause I was at school and then went to work, so I am so sorry to my reader whom has requested this and bless you for being so patient lol