where you first meet ( frog brothers, Michael, and sam)

Edgar Frog- you meet him at the comic book store. You went in excited to get a look at the comics and buy some, your mom giving you some money from doing extra chores. Walking in to see an old couple sleeping deeply leaning on one another, you just can't help but chuckle at the site. You start browsing around, not knowing where to begin first so you go to the horror section, loving that stuff already. Two boys walk up next to you, eyeing you a bit but you tried to pay no mind to them, going back to browsing when one of them tapped you on the shoulder. Turning to the odd like boys, you give the dirty dark hair blonde one a questioning look. " You new here, aren't you? " He asks you with a mysterious look on his face, so you nod simply " I am, I'm Y/H, why? who are you? " You ask, not sure of them yet, including the one who hasn't said much yet, maybe that's do to the only few minutes you've been talking though. He stands up straight at your question " Edgar, Edgar Frog. This is my brother Allen. " Gesturing behind him to the silent boy. You smile a little " I don't suppose you have another brother named Poe. " You laugh at the confused faces they made. Allen's face seemed to be hit with realization and he smiled a little " Nah, Just us two. " You laugh, looking down at the comic in your hands you look back up with delight " Well nice toeet you two, by the way who runs this store? They obviously aren't the ones who do" Pointing to the sound asleep old couple. Edgar nods " Me and Allen do so. " He replys. Nodding " Well I'd like to buy these please and thank you. " Edgar takes them and puts them in the bag " They're on the house. " He smiles brightly at you, leaving you blushing, especially all the way home.

Allen- You two meet by the popular roller coaster at the amusement park. You were working it so when him and Edgar were in line you two seen one another and he stopped dead in his tracks, making Edgar smash right into his back. Surprised at the sudden stop he gives Allen a confused look and looks at you to see how much your blushing. Noticing your nervousness and awkward tension he drags Allen away to stop his staring. He made sure to see you when you got off of your shift, gave him enough time to work up the courage and plan what he wanted to say to you anyways.

Michael- You were at a concert that they had at the amusement park. You wanted to get closer, knowing it wasn't a great concert if you weren't in front row when you almost ran into someone. Thankfully you stopped in time and look up to apologize to what you seen was a attractive curly hair burnett. Forgetting your whole task at hand to get up to the front and enjoy the sing wild man on stage you stared at the guy. He smirked and winked at you, blushing at that you tucked a stray hair behind your ear smiling back, a little to excitedly tho. He chuckles " It's not your fault, you didn't do anything anyways to be sorry. " He says with amusement and walks by you, leaving you standing there with your heart hammering against your chest. 

Sam- At his grandpas house, well his house too now. Knowing his grandfather very well yourself from always going over to help him with some chores, yet you never knew he had grandsons, better yet a any family below him that would call him a parent or grandparent. Knocking on the door it was opened by a boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, standing a few feet taller than you. You find him to be rather good looking and you didn't even know he was talking to you until he waved a hand in front of your face. Snapping out of it and shaking your head to come back to earth you smile politely, seeing him smile back giving you butterflies. " I'm Y/H, I'm here to drop off some stuff I barrowed from him. " He doesn't reply immediately, shaking his head he nods and opens the door wider to let you in. You thank him and put the box of stuff on the small coffee table in the living room going back to the front door, not wanting to stay too long cause you were tired. "Thank you you very much, I don't believe I caught your name. " You say smiling back at the boy " Oh, ya, silly me, I'm Sam. I just moved here with my brother and mom. " You nod " Well once your settled in maybe I can show you around Santa Carla, it's very beautiful and mysterious place. " You say a bit hopeful he'd accept, wanting to see him again. He agrees right away, happily saying your goodbyes you went home to sleep soundly, dreaming of the boy you met.

Thank you for reading. Taking requests, and please check out my other book I started too "LA Guns romance" Imagines. I hope you love them and enjoy them!