When your on your period (preference)

David- He gets a little scared to be honest. Always feeling your moodiness and sensing the tension. He sometimes runs and hides when someone pisses you off.

"Piss off, Paul." You say sternly as he kept poking you. Getting more annoyed by the minute.

"And if I don't?" He say's poking you more. You gave him a straight glare, that's when David stood up, shaking his head and started for the caves exit to take cover before your exploded.

"You'll find out in a few minutes what's going to happen if you don't." You say more firmly, that's when Marko and Dwayne got up and ran to hide.

"...... Ok." Paul said, you both stared at each other for a few moments, his finger in position to poke you again, only a couple inches away from your arm. Then it happened, he poked you..... Again. The back of your hand connected with his face in a matter of seconds.

Dwayne- He's very loving and patient with you, getting you flowers and chocolates, strawberries, some sugar for you to dip them in a bit. Always taking good care of you and making sure your comfortable and that no one messes with you.

"You ok darling?" He asked as he pulled you closer to him in one of their beds.

Nodding in response, " Just big cravings." You say, snuggling into his bare chest more, finding comfort in it.

"I know darling, I had Marko and Paul get some more snacks while they went out." He said, kissing your forehead.

"Markos going to eat them all like he did before." You smile a little. He rolled his eyes.

"Ya then I'm making him go back out for more if he does that again." He said, laughing a little. Just then Marko and Paul came barreling back in the cave loudly.

"Here we go, Y/H. All your snacks an-" Just as Paul was in the middle of saying something and turning around he looked at Marko and seen him stuffing his face with chocolate. "...... We'll be back." He said sighing heavily, grabbing Marko after smacking him on the back of the head.

Paul- Paul always got your mind off of your pains, your anxiety, PMS for that matter. Always made you feel so much better with his humor. Especially with his flirtatious side.

"You sure are a gorgeous with no makeup and hair all tossed around." He said winking at you, making you giggle more. He's been flirting with you all night, cracking jokes with each other here and there.

"Paul, stop it." You said smacking his chest playfully.

"Smacking me won't make anything any better there lovely." Stealing a kiss from you and wrapping you up in a blanket with him. 

Marko- He can make you mad sometimes, happy the other times. This time he was a mixture, it really confused him.

"Pumpkin, I love you but I'm really confused here, should I stay or should I go, should I do this or that or what do I say to make you feel better, please tell me!!!!" He said in the most dramatic way, getting on his knees in front of you and begging you.

"..... Marko, I just asked you how your feeding was." You said, totally confused yourself.

"Oh, well it was great, nothing too special."

"Your saying I'm not special?!" You said, acting angry, trying to hold your laughter in.

His face went from glad to worried, "wait, what!? No, no that's not it." He said stuttering. Laughing while grabbing him and hugging him.

"Marko I'm only kidding." You said giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

(↑ω↑)(☆/>u</)(´∧ω∧`*)( ͡°❥ ͡°)