No Mercy, Dwayne (Imagine)

This lovely piece was requested by Darks_Little_Angel. I do apologize for not properly tagging any names, my laptop that I am now using is making me go through hell and back to edit the hell out of these stories. But I hope you enjoy. :)

        "Y/N, before you leave, I need to tell you that the car may need a refill on gas..... oh and I have some money on the kitchen counter for you before you leave." Standing up from the comfy stuffed chair that your aunt Lucey has given you ever since you arrived to live with her. She was sending you out to the store to pick up a couple of things for her and the dinner she was making for the dinner date that she was having with a man she met at the Record store a month just before you arrived to stay. Of course you were rather protective of your aunt Lucey and sure you had your suspicions of this man, what was his name? Max? Oh whatever, shaking your head and trying to shrug the thought of a strange man coming and invading your sanctuary.

Prancing down stairs you ended up ramming right into one of your cousins, Michael. Rolling your eyes, almost into the back of your head as you seen the teasing smirk that formed at that snarky face of his.

"Do you need something?" you asked impaitently as it seemed he mad no move to get out of your way to the kitchen.

"Actually yes I do, can you pick Sam up a new comic that he's been bugging me to get him at the Frogs Comic store, I'd go but as you can see I don't really feel like it." Huffing at his lazieness, you shoved past him into the kitchen, scouting for the money you were told to grab befor you left.

"Looking for this, Y/N?" MIchael said with another smug smirk as he waved the $50 dollars in front of your face, making a grab for it yet being too slow as he yanked it away before you could even get a feel for it.

"Hand it over, I have no intrest playing your childish games Mike." making a few more grabs for the money but sadly being too short for the burnett you finally gave up and ened up ramming your knee full force into his balls, making him yelp out and double over in pain on the floor.

  "Thanks a bunch." You say sweetly as you swipped the cash off the floor that had falled by his head. Skipping out the door in victory and hoping in your metallic black Firebird, you drove off down the long dirt gravled driveway to town.

  (Arriving In Town)

   Driving through the town of Santa Carla your eyes scanned for a parking space, at first you were about to give up and just park out side of the busy crowded town but then your heart lept once your eyes settled on an empty parking spot by the amusement park and the boardwalk. Pulling your car in the parking space and turning off the roaring engine, you stepped out of the vihecle to actually realize how dark it was out now. Of course the sun was settig when you left the house but you didnt think you ere driving around that long.

  Sighing you start walking towards the small grocery store that was somewhat visiual at the other far end of the boardwalk, stopping right in front of that comic book store you know Sammy just loves so much but then shaking your head and getting back to the task that you were sent to do by aunt lucey. Strutting up the boardwalk futher as you listened to the screams and laughter off the people having the time of their lives on the rides, smiling as you watch excited children pull their parents and ushering them on to follow them to whatever has caught their interest.

It wasnt too long though when tht smile of happieness turned into a frown of erie paranoia as you suddenly had the feeling you were being watched intensley. Of course there's hundreds of people and anyone could be looking at you but thats the thing, you were very sensetive when it comes to certain things and this one specific persons eyes were bringing those sensetivities to the surface. Looking around as you continued to walk to the store but all you were seeing was laughig people and everyone being sociable with eachother. 'Get it together Y/N', you thought to yourself.