What you guys do on Christmas morning (preference)

David- you both relax in bed for awhile and chill, not wanting to spoil the morning by getting up right away and dashing all over the place with energy.

Dwayne- He'll wake up before you mostly, this time he did as well, bringing you one of your presents. Yes he got you much more presents,  always spoiling you especially on Christmas. He makes sure to carefully and softly wake you up as well.

Paul- He'll carry you into the main part of the cave where everyone is opening gifts and sit you on his lap while you both open gifts. Enjoying the morning of relaxation and coming together.

Marko- He jumps up and down on one of the beds they have, waking you up and dragging you into the main part of the cave to open presents. Running all over the place to wake everyone else up as well.

Sam- Both of you getting up and making hot coco while waiting for everyone else to wake up and get down stairs to open gifts with you guys. Getting impatient at a certain point.

Michael- You guys sleep in, always loving to sleep in and take your mornings slow and steady. Not wanting to rush it, yet Sam always comes in to wake you both up to open presentswith everyone else. 

I'm so sorry guys for not publishing for the past two days, I haven't been feeling too well with this weather but now that I'm on vacation for Christmas, yayyy!!! I hope everyones not too mad or upset, I was also having a little writers block too for my Christmas specials.