Taking lessons from Dwayne (imagine)

"Pleeease." You beg for the thousand to Dwayne, you wanted to learn how to ride his motorcycle. When you first asked him it was a straight up no and then he moved one with the conversation, talking about some other stuff, yet you still asked again.

"No." He said bluntly, while laying back on the couch with his forearm over his eyes, clearly getting annoyed with the subject.

"But, I want to learn how to, I've been wanting to know for awhile now." You whine, knowing fully well it was a big no again.

He removed his arm, sighing heavily. "I don't want you getting hurt, Y/N. It's dangerous, what if you get yourself killed, it'd leave me being miserable for eternity." He said, with a little look of nervousness in his eye.

"I'll go slow and I'll be careful. I promise I won't kill myself if I'm going slow, just please I really want to." You say, knowing your about to make him cave you start getting excited and sat up more. Looking at you for a little bit, contemplating whether or not he should let you then letting out another heavy sigh again.

"Alright, fine, but if you get hurt then that's it, no more bike for you unless its me driving it. And you have to do everything I say and pay attention, you can't go fast, you need to take it slow and steady so I can walk alongside you an-" He kept laying down the ground rules.

"Yes, yes, yes Dwayne I will do everything you say, I promise, I'll go slow and take it easy and yada yada yada, can we go now!?" Jumping up excitedly, he nodded standing up walking out of the cave with you. You were so happy, having a little skip in your step as you follow him out to his bike. 

"Alright, so I'm going to just show you the basic controls sense we're not going to be doing anything too serious..... Right?" He said looking at you, yet you were off in your own little land staring at the bike with happiness.

"Oh, ya, right just little basic stuff." Saying a little fast. You get on the bike while he showed you the basic controls, paying close attention to where your brake was, your clutch and throttle were.

"Alright, you think you got it all down?" He asks, wanting to know if you needed a second little lesson on something before you got to starting up the wild machine and rolling. Nodding in response, letting him know you got it and understand, "Cool, so we'll just start her up then and slowly release the clutch." He said.

Nodding you started it and did as he said. You were doing fine so far, going slow and easy, him walking alongside you making sure nothing happens. It was great and you were happy, until you grabbed something and the bike took off. In that moment your heart started racing, your mind started exploding with horrible images and sceneries that could happen. Then you hit a big rock and you went flying.

Landing on the ground, the side of your body smashing into the gravel with a huge scrape noise of pebbles scrapping across the ground with you. Thankfully it all came to a stop, your body coming to a stop on the ground. You sit up with fast, still in shock of what had happened, not realising the scraps and bruises you had on the side of your face that collided with the gravel and your hands. 

Dwayne was by you in an instant, gently running his hands over the damage of your cheek and jawline. Taking your scraped and bloody hands in his, looking at them. You didn't know he was talking to you this whole time cause your mind was still trying to catch up with what had happened.

"Y/N!? Hey, darling talk to me." He said looking at you with worried eyes as he ran a hand gently to tuck your hair behind your ear. "Talk to me darling. " He said softly, yet still a worried wreck.

"I'm fine, just scrapped up and bruised is all....... I'm sorry." You said, you felt bad for crashing his bike.

He forward his brow in confusion and looked at you like you had three heads. "What the hell are you apologizing for?" He asked in complete confusion.

"Your bike, I crashed it Dwayne. It's probably in more worst condition than I am." You say, looking over at his bike that lay a few feet from the both of you.

Shaking his head, "I don't care about the bike Y/N, forget the bike, I'm worried about you!" He said with a guilty look. "I shouldn't have let you do that, what the hell was I thinking, I wasn't thinking I never do sometimes." Blaming himself, he was good at that. Always blamed himself for others actions and emotions, he did it cause back when he was with his tribe, his mother blamed him for everything that happened. For his fathers death, his brothers, friends, tribe members getting hurt or killed, it was always him that was blamed.

"Dwayne, it's not your fault, I chose to do it cause I wanted to do it. You kept trying to tell me no cause you wanted to protect me but I didn't listen I just ignored what you were saying and did it. You have nothing to be sorry about, it all nobody's fault.... It was one adrenaline rush though I have to say." You said honestly, a adrenaline rush that you didn't want to experience again.

Smiling at you a little with some worry left in his eyes, he leaned over and kissed the scrapes and bruises on the side of your face. "Like I said, one thing goes wrong no more bike for you." Helping you stand up, then picking you up bridal style.

"I can walk." You say with a laugh.

"Not today your not going to doll face." Kissing your bruises and scraps as he walkes you both back into the cave to get you cleaned up with some hot soothing water.

(´∧ω∧`*)(*^^*)//♡(*´ω`*)/♡