Them protecting you from the others (preference)

David- Paul and Marko tried to attack you when David left to get something from the other small caves that they have. You had a strong scent of blood that they wanted to taste for so long.

It was Paul who lunged first, then Marko. They both going after you. You screamed, getting up from the couch to trip over and fall flat on your back. David of course heard and came darting into the room. Grabbing Paul who was closest to getting you away, giving him a shove making him fall over a bunch of crap and grabbing Marko, tripping him to go flat on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you both!!!" He yelled, obviously angry.

"Well, um, we sorta got carried away." Paul said, scratching the back of his head, still on the floor.

"Ya, um, we're sorry Y/H, we sometimes can't control ourselves." Marko said apologeticly. You burry yourself further into Davids side, him wrapping his arms around you while glaring at his brothers, taking you away to one of the secluded rooms with him. 

Dwayne- David tried to attack you, well didn't try, did so to say. Once Dwayne turned his head the other way, David pounced on you. Tackling you to the ground and trying to get his fangs into your arm or hand or face.

You were too terrified to even scream, even so Dwayne ripped David right off you and started beating the crap out of him. Throwing his fists into Davids face while yelling in pure anger.

David was long knocked out, Paul and Marko had to pull him off of David. He was thrashing and growling like a caged animal. "Let me the fuck go, I'm going to kill him!!!" He was yelling.

"Settle down, hey, Dwayne settle down. He's knocked out cold, there won't be any killing. I understand your upset but killing him won't solve anything buddy." Paul said to him, trying to keep his hold on him.

"Fuck you!" Dwayne hissed at him, making Paul smirk, which only meant he was about to say something dirty.

"Dwayne, man, just take Y/H back to the cave, she's terrified beyond belief and needs you. We'll bring David back, you both go on ahead and we'll let you both cool off." Marko said calmly. Dwayne calmed down a bit, still breathing heavily from his anger and thrashing.

He looked over at you still on the ground, shocked and horrified on your face. Worried he went over to you picking you up bridal style and bring you both back to the cave.

Once you guys were there he laid you down in one of the beds and laid there with you, holding you close, very close. Not letting you go as he you were still too shocked and traumatized to say or do anything.

"I won't let anything happen to you ever darling, I promise." He said softly kissing your forehead.

Paul-  Dwayne went after you when you guys were out on the beach. He grabbed you and went to sink his fangs in your your arm until Paul threw a back hand across Dwayne's face and made him yell out in pain.

"Fuck me, Paul that hurt!!" Dwayne said grabbing the side of his face.

"Well what the hell do you think your doing grabbing my girl and about to eat her like thanksgiving meal you jackass, keep your filthy hands and teeth to your damn self when it comes to her or so help me God, it won't be just a back hand across the face!!" Paul growled out, wrapping an arm around you protectively.

Marko- Paul tried to attack you. You and Star were out walking on the beach and laughing, talking about her little date she had with Michael. Then there's Paul, darting straight at you with hunger in his eyes, scared you to death, you scream and grab Star for help.

She was about to step in front of you until Marko jumped out of no where, right on Paul's back tackling him to the ground. "I said to not do it and what do you do!? You get up and dart out of the cave to look for her and bite her! " He said as him and Marko were rolling around on the ground with one another wrestling each other like little kids fighting over the last cookie.

"I wasn't going to do it, I was just going to-," Paul was about to say but then Marko bit his finger making him yell out in pain, " OW!!!  Let go, let go, let go of my finger you little bimbo!!!!"

Marko let go, getting off of Paul and standing up to go over to you, " Go find someone else to feed off of,  and did you just call me a bimbo?" He asked, looking at Paul like he had three heads.

"Yes, yes I did, so suck it. Now I'm going to go to bed cause I'm tired now from all that rolling around." Paul said out of breath making you all laugh.

(/ω\)(∂ω∂)