How To Get Revenge- Part 32

'You said you loved me.' He repeated. I frowned at him in disgust, 'I was drunk. I say things I don't mean when I'm drunk. You should know that by now.' 'No!' He snapped, 'When you kissed me last night, it felt real! What happened to us last night, I could feel you wanted me.' 'Well you're wrong.' I shouted, 'It was a big mistake and something I don't want to talk about!' I grabbed my clothes from the floor and started getting ready. He stared at me as I jumped around trying to put my trousers back on. 'Look me in the eyes and say you don't love me anymore.' He mumbled. I froze for a moment before turning to face him, 'I don't need to say that I don't love you because I'm sure it's pretty obvious I don't.' He stood up and shook his head, 'Honestly, it really isn't. Sometimes I feel like you're jealous when other girls are around me but then when they're not around you treat me like shit. Make your mind up.' I slowly walked closer to him, 'Say if I did like you, will it change anything?!' I snapped, answering the question for him, 'No! It won't because its too late.' I was about to walk out of the room but he grabbed my wrist, forcing me to look up at him, 'Yes, Katelynn! It changes everything. I know you're not happy with Connor. To be honest I think that you're only returning the favour by marrying him.' He paused for a moment, 'Are you sure you're ready to marry that asshole? Use your heart, not your brain. Open your eyes and let me love you...'