How To Get Revenge- Part 26

*Jacob's P.O.V* 

'Good morning, everyone.' I smiled. Their heads quickly looked up to me as I walked into the meeting room. 'Thank you all for coming today. I just want to say a big thank you to all you hard working people.' I paused a second as I looked at Katelynn. She was sitting their patiently with a smile on her face too. 'Without you all this company would be no where therefore as a treat, I have decided that we all go to New York for two weeks but we also need to do more research on other companies in order to get the best possible techniques we can use for our products.' The smile on everyone's faces disappeared but instead shocked expressions replaced them. 'Yes, we will provide you accommodation and your plane tickets so I do hope you can all come. However, because we are a bit tight on budget, everybody will be sharing rooms.' I slowly nodded my head at Kate, my personal assistant, before sitting down on the chair beside Mr Johnson. She grabbed a list that was placed on the desk then read out the names of my employees and telling them who they were sharing rooms with. 'And finally...' She paused, 'Mr Jacob Crawford and Katelynn.' 'WHAT?!' Katelynn shot up from her seat, 'I'm sorry but I can't share a room with him!' 'And why not?!' I frowned. 'Be... be..' She hesitated, 'Because you're the owner of this business, you deserve a room to yourself.' Lies. I know she didn't really want to share a room with me, especially not after what happened last night- when I confessed what I felt about her. 'That's very considerate of you but like I said, we're tight on money and it means everybody has to share a room.. unless, you have a problem with me, Katelynn?' 'No!' She laughed, 'Of course not, Mr Crawford.' She muttered, sitting back down on her chair. 'Then, it's settled. You're sharing a room with me.' I couldn't help but feel a smile creep up onto my lips... Finally, two weeks with Katelynn. Oh.. I do hope we talk about our past..