How To Get Revenge- Part 18

*Katelynn's P.O.V*

'Why the fuck did you tell him it was me?!' I snapped at Connor. He sighed as he slowly placed the knife back down on the board before putting the carrots in the pot. 'Look..' He said, turning to face me, 'I had to tell him. He had the right to know, Katelynn.' 'I know, but-' 'Wait!' He snapped, 'Don't tell me you're regretting "us". Don't you love me anymore?' 'Of course I do!' I frowned, placing my hand on his cheek, 'I love you. I'm sorry, I guess I'm just so stressed about this all.' He smiled, 'I love you too.' As he was about to lean in and kiss me, we both heard a familiar voice, 'Oh please!' It was Jasmine, 'Not in here, mum!' She grabbed orange juice from the fridge then poured it on her glass. I awkwardly coughed before taking a step away from Connor, 'How was your day, sweetheart?' I asked changing the subject. 'Ugh!' She grunted, 'The worst day of my life. This girl, I accidently pushed is making my life a misery! I didn't even mean to push her, mum and she's making it out as if I did.' She frowned at me and I hugged her tightly before whispering, 'Honey, just talk to her about it. Whatever you do, do not do anything bad to her no matter how bad she treats you, okay? That's not what I taught you.' 'I know, mum.' She smiled. 'Alright, now go upstairs and change. We've got visitors coming round tonight.' She nodded her head then ran up the stairs but as she did, the doorbell rang. I bit my lip before making my way to open the door. It was Jacob and her daughter. But what was this?! She looked exactly like Jasmine?