Ch. 23

~~Michael's POV~~

"Gavin get out." I say as Lindsey and I walk into my room.

"But Micool B and I are playing!" He protests.

"GET OUT" I yell.

"Okay okay..." he mumbles as they stand up and walk to the door. Which I slam behind them.

"So Lindsey... what do you want to do?" I ask her.

"I don’t know... what do you want to do?"

"You wanna... play with some of my toys?" I offer.

"Sure." she smiles.

"'Kay..." I say as I pull out some of my toys, pausing at my My Little Pony figures. She can’t see those, I doubt she'd like them. I quickly pull out everything I think she’d like, some stuffed animals, a small CD player, maybe she'd like to play with my diamond sword. What could we play...? Oh! I know!

"Lindsey... do you... maybe, wanna play... superheroes...? I mean if you want..." I mumble, nervously scratching my neck.

"Superheroes? I’ve never played that befo-"

"NEVER PLAYED SUPERHEROES?!" I yell. "okay." he says calmly as he grabs her hand, causing Lindsey's cheeks to turn pink, and he pull her behind him. "I’m going to fix you."

 "Fix me? Is it really that bad that I haven’t played superheroes before?" She asks causing Michael to stop, slowly turning to look at her.

"Lindsey." he looks into her eyes. "This is the most serious thing ever. Now c'mon let’s get you a costume."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all I know it’s been a long time since I last updated. :( But don’t worry I will hopefully be able to update regularly now :). Thanks for everyone's supportive comments they really helped a lot cuz I was going through a bit of a hard time over the summer and at the start of the school year.

Thank you all for everything and I hope to bring you all more chapters soon. (Sorry it so short too)