Ch. 6

Third Person POV~~

"Well X-Ray, do you think Vav is coming to see you now?"
"Yes, of course he will! We're X-Ray & Vav! He's going to come rescue me!"
"You really think that? Ha ha Ha!" X-ray glared at the evil Mad King. The superhero currently was chained to the wall, with no hope of escaping. But then an arrow flew down hitting the button dead center releasing the shackles on X-Ray's wrists and feet.
"MAAAAAAARK NUUUUUUTT!!!"
"What!?" The Mad King exclaimed.
"Vav!"
"X-raRy!" They ran to each other and stood side-by-side in front of the villain.
"Well, no matter. You still can't beat me!"
"Yes we can! Now let him go!"
"Never!" He reached back and grabbed his weapon, a lasergun! Firing repeatedly the super duo ducked and Dodged, X-Ray threw roses at his foe, one hidden in the hand, causing him to drop his weapon and giving Vav an opening to attack. He ran and his enemy and struck not once, nor twice, but three times. The Mad King fell to the ground, defeated. They stood over him.
"Where is he?!"
"You'll...never...fond him...hehehe"
"Tell us!"
"Ne..ver..." the Mad King stopped moving.
"NO!"
"Without him, we have no chance of finding him..."
"NO! MOGAR!!"
silence
"MOGAR"
"...Vav..." A whisper..
"MOGAR!" he ran toward it
"Vav" a little louder...
"MOGAR!"
"Vav!" Behind this wall. Vav slammed his body against the wall, ignoring the pain. A hidden door flew open and Vav fell through.
"VAV!" arms grabbed him and pulled him to his feet.
"MOGAR!" Their bodies collided into a big bear hug. Very appropriate considering Mogar was dressed in a bear hoodie, with yellow shorts,a blue backpack, and with what appears to be a bear claw necklace dangling from his neck. Which was currently digging into the logo on Vav's blue latex suit. They ran back to X-Ray and found him still hovering over the Mad King.
"X-RAY!" Mogar exclaimed.
"Mogar!" they hugged as well.
"X-Ray! Vav! Mogar!" said the voice of their command leader.
"Dr. Beardo!" the trio yelled in unison.
"Time to report back to base for a victory meal, and bring the Mad King for questioning.
"Yes sir!" The three of them saluted, and ran over to the Mad King, as he stood up.
"Yes! Dinner!" They ran out the door into the kitchen.

Geoff's POV~~

We had been calling them for about five minutes. Their dinner was going to get cold. But then Jack finally got them to come down. Ryan was dressed in one of my oversized button up shirts, I think it was supposed to be a lab coat, with some swim goggles, oven mitts, and a toy crown. Michael had no shirt on, and his bear hoddie we got him for Christmas the year before, his yellow underwear with no pants on, his school backpack, and the rubber sword we regretted getting all of them. Gavin had a blue shirt on, with the British flag cut into a 'V' taped on it, he had on his red underwear, and a towel on his back, with his winter gloves on. Ray had on his green PJ top, with black underwear, and a towel on his back, though he also had two post it notes with red swirls on his glasses. I walked over and picked them up, helping them into their chairs. Then I looked it at Ray,
"okay X-Ray, you don't need these anymore," I peeled off the papers and set them on the table. Jack put their meals down in front of them.
"here you go, superheroes and super villains need a good meal," He said as he placed four plates of spaghetti on the table.

~~Time skip circa 20 min.~~

"Spaghetti was a bad idea..." The kids had finished eating, at least Ryan actually ate some of it. Michael, Gavin, and Ray just kinda smeared it around on their faces.
"Yeah... I think Michael actually got some of it in his mouth though!"
We stared it at the four kids in front of us ( yes four, Ryan didn't come away clean either) all covered in spaghetti sauce. Ray still has some noodles in his hair.
"Okay... Ryan go rinse off in the sink, and you'll take a shower when they are done. Now you three," I gesture to the little children in front of me, "are getting in the tub."
"NO!" they all ran to get away
"Geez... you're like cats," Jack and I quickly scooped them up. We brought them to the bathroom. Jack got them undressed while I ran the water. I look back at them,
"...How?"
"I don't even know..."
"How are they even messier than before?!"