Ch. 21

~Michael's POV~
"Ryan!" I yell as I run into his room.
"What?" he says with a groan as he turns to look at me. "I'm busy." he holds up a tiny box.
"I need help!" I yell, receiving an annoyed eye-roll.
"With?"
"To get ready for my date with Lindsay!" I whine.
"Alright alright!" he smirks as he stands up and walks into my room. he wastes no time in pulling open my closet and looking through my clothes
"Here," he says pulling out a shirt and pants, before throwing them at me. "put that on."
"O-okay." I say, scrambling to put on the clothing in my arms.
"Now" he circles around me "what to do about that hair...." He places a hand on my head. we stand in silence for several minutes.
"I got it!" he yells as he runs out of the room, soon returning with a hair brush and comb.

~time skip 10 min~

~Geoff's POV~
"Michael she'll be here soon!" I yell.
"Coming!" he replies as I hear quick footsteps coming down the hallway. I turn my head to see the small six year old boy in a sweater vest and shorts, with his hair pulled back and a small pink bow on top.
"...Michael.... what... what are you wearing...?"
"Ryan said that I should wear this cause Lindsay would like it."
"Well she would," I stand up and walk over to him "but you're going to the park, that'll get dirty. and it'll make it hard to run and play with her. so why don't you go change." I say, pulling the bow out of his hair.
"Well what should I wear?" I sigh.
"Let's see..." I take his hand and walk with him to his room. and pull open his closet and look inside. "how 'bout this?" I pull out a My Little Pony shirt and cargo shorts.
"Yeah!" he quickly changes into what I picked out. "can I wear my ear hoodie too?"
"Of course you can!" I pull said hoodie out of his closet and hand it to him. "alright now let's just..." I reach down and smooth out his hair before gently messing up the rust colored curls. "perfect!"
He giggles.
"Okay now she'll be here any second!"