CH 35

"Thanks Mrs. Tuggey. Sorry we have to send her home early, but something, uh, came up..."  Geoff says as Lindsay walks out the door.

"Oh don't worry about it. I hope whatever happened gets better." Mrs. Tuggey replies with a kind smile.

"Thanks."

"Well we'll see you at school."

"Yeah see ya..." He says with a feeble wave as he closes the door. Geoff looks over at Jack as he walks in from his room.

"So they have patrol cars looking around for him, and an officer is going to stop by to pick up a picture and stuff..."

"Good, that's- that's good..." Geoff mumbles. Jack gently places an arm over his brother's shoulders.

"Its going to be okay Geoff. I promise, he's going to be okay..."

Time skip -- 1 hour

"No, the last time I saw him was at the park, uh, right after we got there.He followed Michael and Gavin to the playground."

"He wasn't with us..." Michael says.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"He didn't go to the playground." He says looking up at Geoff.

"But-But he followed you over there..." Michael shrugs leaning against Geoffs shoulder.

"I see... I think we have all the information we need right now. We'll get back to you if we find out anything." The officer says as she stands up.

"Alright, thank you Officer Goodwitch."

"Of course, and don't worry Mr. Hunter, we'll find him soon."

Geoff nods as he walks behind her to the door, holding Michael tight in his arms. He gently closes the door after the Officer leaves. He sighs leaning against the hard wooden door. He gently leans his head against his brother's shoulder. This can't be happening... he thinks. Please let this be a dream... Sadly, it isn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sure most of you have heard the news of Ray officially leaving Roosterteeth to start full time live streaming. Its really sad that he's leaving, but he'll be happy so its ok. Though i cant believe the timing of him leaving RT and his character going missing in the story. XD that being said, he will still be in the story, mostly because i have alot pre-written and i am NOT redoing it. On that note, i have been planning on what to do with Monty's character and i have figured out that he will be leaving, he's probably gonna move or something idk, but not permanently.