Ch. 7

Geoff's POV~~

"Okay, time to go!" I yelled, followed by a loud groan. "Yeah, I don't want to go either, but we have to."
Slowly everyone came in and had breakfast, before piling into the car. It was only a 5 minute drive but it felt like an hour.
"Okay everyone got their stuff?"
"Yeah..."
"Okay... Ray, you excited for your first day of preschool?"
He just mumbled a response.
"All right... Gavin, Michael be good. Don't break anything. Ryan remember you have to walk your brothers over to the high school."
"Aww. Why do I have to do it?"
"Because Jack and I have class until 3 and you four get out at 2. We can't pick you up."
"Fine..."
"Okay time to go" Everyone grabbed their things and climbed out, and slowly walked to the door.

Time skip circa 15 min~~

Jack and I walked up to the doors of our school. We are in high school so of course we are in a different school than the kids.
"Goddamnit! No! It doesn't work like that!"
"Yes it does! It totally does!"
I walk over to the pair of voices.
"Burnie, Gus, what the hell are you talking about?
"We have lived threw 5 different decades!
"No we haven't!"
"Not this again... can't you two move on..."
"Not until he admits I'm right!" they yell in unison.
"Hey" I turn around to the sweetest voice I've ever heard.
"Hey Griffon." I say grabbing her hand and gently kissing her cheek. Griffon's my amazing, wonderful girlfriend. She has one tattoo and says she plans on getting more, plus she's been begging her dad to let her get a nose piercing. She's also the only girl who's okay with my insane family. Well she hasn't met them, only Jack, but I've told her about the things they do, and she says she's totally cool with it.
"Stop arguing so we can get to class..." I say over my shoulder.
"We still have ten minutes until class starts, dumbass." Gus replies.
"Yeah, dumbass, speaking of dumbasses, you're wrong!"
"No way! I'm right!"
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Joel interjects, playfully shoving Burnie and Gus together.
"Hey Joel," we say laughing.
"Hey Guys"
"What's up?"
"Oh nothing..." he looked off as if thinking about something, he seemed upset.
"Thinking about those stocks?" I ask.
"Yeah... I don't get it, it was a sure thing! I can't believe it dropped 10%!"
"Wow you are really bothered by this..."
"Of course! How are you not bothered by it!? It as a sure thing!"
"Of course it was Joel, I'm not questioning that. I'm questioning whether I care. And the answer is I don't."
"Oh whatever... let's just get to-" the bell rang.
"Shit! I told you we'd be late!"
"Oh fuck you!" we all argue as we sprint to class.