CH 34

Geoff glances down at his watch, bright red numbers flash 4:00 back at him.

We should probably feed the little monsters now shouldn't we?" Jack asks, practically reading Geoff's mind.

"Michael! Gavin! Ray! Ryan! Lindsay! Dan! Dinner time!" He yells toward the playground. Soon enough Ryan walks over, followed not-so-closely behind by the other four. Wait four? Geoff seems to be the only one who notices.

"Hey guys where's Ray?" Michael, Gavin, Lindsay, and Dan all shrug.

"I dunno, playing in a rose bush...?" Michael comments, eliciting a wince from Gavin.

"Oww, that would hurt..."

"Yeah..." Geoff mumbles blankly. "Ryan, I thinkthere's a patch of roses near the playground. Could you go check to see if he's there?"

Ryan nods, he understands Geoff's worry, Ray is their baby brother, not to mention Ryan's favorite. Ryan runs over to the playground, eyeing the hole in the fence that a three year old could easily climb through. On the other side of the fence is a patch of roses. Ryan sprints to the fence, easily climbing the chain link, and runs to the flowers. No Ray.

"Ray!?" He yells. "Ray! Its time for dinner!" He pauses. The roses are right next to a small forest, he could have wandered in and gotten lost. No its not big enough for that. "Ray! It's not funny! Get out here!" He begins to beg. "Ray? Please?" He looks around once more. "Ray?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its finally here! Yay? Im sure you can all tell why i wanted to wait and why this is an entirely new arc. Well things will be getting really exciting soon. :) *evil grin*