43.The Heart Whispers!

Rathesh emerge back from his state of Shock..." OMG... I cant able to believe this... really???"

Samyukta nodded her head and said "we know each other over phone just to help our friends in night secret chatting....
But I just see your photo and you identify me???"

Rathesh cutely replied "how can I not identify the one who helps my best friend to get his love succeed.. Even they are here in India... They got married with the help of Chandran Uncle.."

Samyukta face was filled with lots of questions "Chandran Uncle...?"

Rathesh clarified her doubt explaining the details " Brother of Dharina... Famous Business man in India.. Chairman of Varma Industries..."

Samyukta brain switched on for a moment " Oh... I heared... he is living with his sister as a joint family.... Chandran Uncle and his Wife Saindhavi... and his Two daughters Mithra and Gyatri... I heared a lot about him...Varshini said.. but I never once saw them.."

After a minute pass... Rathesh was still in the state of Unbelievable...

Rathesh mutters "Can't believable..."

Samyukta all of sudden caught his attention to using on her "Why..?" She Quested...

Rathesh filled the puzzle by saying the simple tome of him missing her "finally!!!.. we meet... I thought I never... You know to meet you... That too in person.. But you know no one changes the the fate when it is tied with our soul... "

Sam smiled and replied " Who knows?.. The fate may be even have dozens of Flim roles empty to be recorded , using our encounters with different types of persons and different kinds of play to be executed by us...you know " she jokes...

Rathesh laughed and replied " Sam to be honest... I even tried a lot to meet you in person to say about their marriage... But you know a lot has happened... The person who tried to separate Vaibhav and Varshini is still out somewhere here... I don't think he will stop his steps to reach us till one of us stop contacting other... So I did what I have to be done long back.... I changed all my preferences and account... Even the phone number...And I also made sure to cut ties between the common friends ... And friends who know four of us... But at last what I feel is emptiness... Without talking to you... Initially it was for their love but somebody of in me always want to be in touch with you ... Either through Phone or some other forms 9f communication... I don't know how to say... But I think I'm falling for you or I already fell for you" Rathesh holds Sam's hand and pronounced each and every word seeing her eyes...

A drop of tear escaped from her eyes and she smiled and hugged him but didn't reply anything... And he understands "Action speaks more and Silence speaks much more"....

Their chit chat continues for seems like hours but in reality it's 40 mins....

Announcement - Dear passengers.... Flight no 21345... Air India... is going to take of in 15 mins... passengers are kindly requested to board the plane... thank you!!! Have a wonderful journey...

Rathesh holds Sam's hand "Come Sam... let's go..."

Samyukta says "Rathu... we have to talk a lot..."

( After boarding the flight they started talking non stop)....

End of flashback.....

Arjun, Brinda and Prem was ... seems to be shocked for a moment with their wide open mouth.....