18.Meeting the past!

Everyone starts moving back...

Suddenly Yadhav stops "where is Brinda???"

Shwetha replied "she is outside... with some children.."

"Yadhav... it's time we didn't have anything... everyone will be hungry... shall we go.?.."Ameen states..

Ameen immediately turns and asks "Guru ma?... Have you had your Food?"

Guru ma shakes her head negatively... and adds

"Will someone get me food... my maid gone to her native for 3 days... so I didn't eat yet..."

Myuri goes and takes Guru Ma hands on hers " sorry ma it's our duty to take care of you... as you take cared of my child... y can't you come with us??? "

Kaushalya mentiones "Guru Ma can't .. She have some rules so she can't go out till it's time..."

Yadhav says "Its okay .. I'll drop them and take food you Guru Ma"...

Kaushalya "She'll accept food only from a girls whose sunsign is Virgo.."

Shwetha profess "it's Brinda ... "

Myuri apologies " we don't know about you traditions... sorry... I'll give food to her to give it to you... plz wait for sometime..."

Guru Ma Happily states" of course ... I'm waiting since long for her arrival... I mean I'll wait till she comes with food ..."

They all greet her and leaves...

Brinda comes near the steps of temple and going to step in...

There the bats started shouting...

Guru Ma "It's just the beginning... your end is going to come near you... your power can beat her now... but when she gets her twin Soul... her power will become immortal...."

before Brinda steps... she sees everyone back...

Brinda is happy seeing Yashashwini standing there with full energy and enthusiasm. ...

She goes and hugs her....

Myuri sees Kaushalya and feels something different...

Myuri vocalize her thought " did we met before? ??"

Kausi smiles and shakes her head...

Myuri says" I feel like we were a long last friends... "

"you are like my younger sister to me... maybe best friends from now onwards..."Kaushalya reponded

Both of them smiles and follows rest to the car...

Unknown to Myuri. ... Kausalya is her sister who left her at the age of 10 in A trip to Tanjoor Temple yatra...

But that brings Kaushalya and Swadhandheera to make their way for born purpose....

She spend each and every day with her memories of her family....

Her father, Mother and her 5 years old sister Myuri.. .

She still remembers that time she met her Guru Swadhandheera...

*******************************************************

Flashback - 18 years back....

Kausalya , her 5 years old sister Myuri and her father Meghraj and mother Karunya... we on the way to Yatra... ( divine journey ) to worship Mahadev...

"Mom I want ice creams... Dad my legs are paining..."Myuri says... All there Laughs...

"All three stay here I go and get something for us to eat..." concludes Meghraj...

Karunya pulls Myuri and consoles her " keep your feet on Mamma's lap I'll make your leg pain go away... "

It has been half an hour... Myuri who slept in her mother's lap starts to wake up... and kausalya sees her mother sleepy....

"Mom... it has been half an hour... Dad didn't come yet??" Kaushalya stated..

"wait Princess... he will be searching for shop... as it's new place for us..." stated Karunya...

All waited for Meghraj to return...