37. The Perplexity

Officer sees both Prem and Brinda "oh... you know each other ah?..."

"she is my friend..." Prem replies....

Brinda comes near "Hey Prem... here your Wallet .. what are you doing here?..." Brinda sees both officer near him.. and questioned him with raised eyebrow...

"They are officers of Customs Department..."'Prem replied...

Officer 1 "Nice to meet you miss... myself Vendan.. Investigating officer... and he is my frnd and Chief Authority of Customs ... Yusaf Khan.."

Yusaf wished her Morning "hello MS.Mithra.. how is your dad..we both are long time frnds"..

Brinda - hello Sir.. nice to meet you... but my name is Brinda..

Yusaf was astonished but he was sure she looks exactly like the One who he saw few minutes back... Maybe they look alike... "Sorry.. Ms.Brinda... I may be mistaken.."soon officers got call and conveyed bye and left...

" Brinda I want to tell something important that I already informed you .... " With that Prem said everything that happened few minutes before ....

Brinda caught up with everything Prem said and what Rathesh earlier said about him seeing someone look just like her.... both decided not to push the matter further until unless it's necessary....

"okay Brinda.. I'll go with Rathesh to our home and evening we will give surprise to arjun..."

Brinda replies "I have to get entry ticket for all five of us... to the excibition .. which happens to be on sunday... we will spend time there..."

" Okay... sure...bye.. take care.. Rathesh is waiting in the car... I have to inform him our new plan" with that Prem left not before glancing the bangle he kept in his pocket....

Brinda smiled remembering the bangle that stuck with Prem dress... As expected he took and keep it safe in his pocket like it is Precious... Though both new that it was the First meeting of Prem and the Mysterious Mithra....and Prem totally swoon by her eyes even he didn't see her Face...

Brinda goes back to Arjun...

"Brinda ?... Everything alright?" Arjun asked...

"Don't worry Arjun... he will come later.. so we will go now... and we have to go to some important place come on... "
Arjun opened his mouth to ask something but he is cut off by Brinda... "NO more questions... till we reach there..."

Arjun smiled and replied " okay madam.."

Brinda mocks at his remark and both started laughing...

********************************************************

After signing the necessary documents for clearing goods from Customs Storage house... Mithra asked the driver to deliver in Dad's factory...

Mithra came back that place searching for Prem.. but he is not there... so she asked the Officer Mr.Vendan..

Vendan surprised seeing Mithra assuming she is Brinda he initiated the conversation " Hi Ms.Brinda... you didn't leave yet...?"

Mithra got confused but her mind is concentrating only about him.. Prem " No Sir... Just now comp!eyes my work.. where is he?"

Vendan is in confusion she her attire yet he replied "MR.Prem gone with you only na... you only came back to pick him na?... did you forget it?... but you just changed the dress... now red then white...?!"

Mithra didn't say anything... she is full of confusion...

Vendan is called by someone so he have to leave " okay ... Ms.Brinda... I have some work.. so dont mind I have to go bye..."

"okay Mr.... *seeing his batch... MR.VENDAN, Investigating Officer*... Vendan... see you!!!"

Both shares a friendly smiles and leaves...