39.The Happy Outing!

Arjun and Brinda going to some place in Car....

Finally the car stopped.. "where are we now?" Arjun questioned..

"Actually we are here to meet a person the incharge of exibhition... for this sunday we 4 are going there... you have to come no more excuses..." Brinda said with determination...

"But .. who is the fourth person... you , me , Prem then ????" Arjun questioned....

Brinda smiles and replies "A very pecial guest... one VIP... He is very nice and handsome person..." this words makes Arjun's smile diappear..

Arjun scoffs and asks " who is that handsome person?... VIP..? is he your bo... I mean your frnd?"

Brinda without seeing the burning jealous she return " No our Friend... thats a super surprise... no more questions... "

Arjun feels jealous but didn't show up, unaware of the VIP.. is his own cousin.. his lovely brother and a best friend.. Arjun stands in a queue to get tickets...but instead 4 he gets five.. while Brinda gets a call from Prem...

***************************************************************

Prem and Rathesh reached Brinda's home Taxi...
Prem pays the fare and took Rathesh Luggage with him inspire of Rathesh insist that he can manage himself...

"Welcome Home" Prremem invites Rathesh inside...

Radha also welcomes Rathesh... Brinda already informed her mom about Rathesh being Arjun's Brother...

" How are you Son?... Take a Seat... Make yourself Home..." Radha gestures Rathesh to the Living room...

"I'm Good...Thanks Ma" Rathesh replies and sits on the sofa next to Pream..
D
"How are you Ma?... How's Pa?" Rathesh asks...

"We all are fine... Prem said you got Job here... " Radha started but before Rathesh replies Prem interrupts...

"Ma.. Let him rest for a while... He is tired from Travelling... Jet lag" Prem explained...

"Sorry Rathesh... I was happy seeing you.. Both said about you.. Just take rest for a while then you can go with your surprise" Radha said...

Prem guides Rathesh to his Room to rest for a while.....

And Then Prem called Brinda... "where are you Brindhu?... mysef and Rathesh at home... i'll ask Rathesh to stay here than i'll bring him to Arjun's villa..."

Brinda replies "Okay... sure.. i'll make him busy for 2 more hour... so at six we will be riding to is villa..."

"Are you Enjoying dear...?"
Prem asked in a teasing tone...

Brinda is blushing seeing Arjun buying tickets for the show "shut up... bye..." Arjun came back with tickets... and Brinda asks him to drive to beach...

Arjun is shocked and surprised "Its one hour drive... from here ...do you really wanna to go?"

Brinda replies with sad face " do you feel I will bore you.. can't even you spend with me a hour .. okay we will go back to office... come.."

Arjun scolds himself "stupid Arjun... she herself asking you out .... go with her idiot, stop her she is going..... "stop... we will go.. i'm sorry... I didn't mean like that..."

Brinda knows this well so she played along... "Okay" she whispers but he is in his own thoughts.

arjun whispers to himself * I can spend my entire life with you... is it okay for you?*

Brinda replies "Okay" so that he hears properly....

"what ?...." did she said yes ... Arjun can't able to belive this...

To his disappointment Brinda expands " yes Arjun... we can spend our time fully... there in beach..."

Both spend a lovely time in beach sharing their life stories and later they reaches arjun's villa... Arjun excuses himself when he receives a call... Brinda looks suspicious ... at the same time Prem comes there with Rathesh and tries to hide him...