33. His heart her beats!!

In Airport,

Brinda comes back after replying Prem...

Arjun expecting Brinda to finish her Words.. " Brinda... you said you wanna to say about... OUR life..."

He stressed the word our...

"Actually. ... I. .. love...." Brinda starts but She is struck with her words while she sees his eyes...

His eyes shows the expectation of her confession....

Prem seeing them from the corner...

"Say brinda... it's a nice opportunity to express your feelings... do it...." Prem whispers...

" you love...." Arjun thinks why can't she finish this sentence quickly...

Brinda mutters herself say brinda... you can't hide your feelings longer... but she was very shy to expess "actually I love.... this place... very nice interior na??.." she said and scolded herself...

Prem laughs hearing that. ..

Arjun sees Brinda ... She looks nervous...(what's with the interior that relates to Our life...maybe I can say what she wants to express... what if I'm wrong?... I'll miss her friendship too)
"yes very nice interor... Nice tree... Nice cabin.. Nice bench..." He said awakadly. ...

Brinda sees the Ice cream Parlour "Hey ice creams...." Brinda smiles seeing it...

"Do you like Ice creams more???" Arjun asks seeing Brinda's reaction...

"No I love it more than anything..." Brinda says her eyes not leaving Ice cream Parlour....

Arjun thinks she said she like this damn building and loves the melting ice cream. .. but not the tall man standing in front of her with his melting heart...

"Okay I'll buy for you... what flavour you want?..." He questions...

"Choco cone..." She said without any delay...

"okay... I'll be right back..." He replied and left...

Brinda receives a message...

"Are you sure whom you are going to confess your love... Or trying to confess your love to ice cream or the tall building ah??" Prem's message is that...

Brinda turns and sees Premium in the corner and started typing in her cell.. to reply...
Prem cell beeps,

[ Little Devil (Brinda): When you are in my situation I'll tease you that time idiot ]

Prem smiles... And replies " let's see then "... Typing so he started walking and the same time My Mithra also walking from another side checking papers....

Prem sends the message but didn't notice Mithra ... Both crashes each other... And papers started flying in the air... And phone falls down and damages... Both says sorry to each other.. Without seeing each other... They started collecting papers ...

Mithra jumps to catch the papers leaving her broken sandals... Prem started collecting papers in floor and some people also helps... When the paper flew little high prem happens to see the mole in Mithra's foot... And sees her eyes in the phones broken Display....

But soon he gets dizzy... And some flashes he gets,

The same flashes.....

1. A guy is making some statute...A girl coming the back of the statute and makes him afraid...

2. Someone removing the prick in her right leg and sees the mole..

3. The same girl seems to fall in the pool of blood... And shouts.... Udhayaaa...

With that he starts falling down... But One hand comes in rescue.... It's Mithra... Some person collects papers from her... So that she can held him... His head is now resting in her lap.. Mithra feels her heart beating much faster...