45.Home is the sweetest place ever!

Mithra and Gyatri are on the way to their home...

They have some chit chats... and discussion is going on about their family and their beautiful childhood memories...

Gyatri - "After a long break we are finally going to our house .. I missed mom and dad... Vaibhav and especially Dharina Aunty..."

Mithra teased " is it Dharina aunty or her food??... I know you very well dear..."

Gyatri fakes being hurt and places a hand on her heart...Mithra raises her eyebrows "  okay I accept it... I missed her food soooo much.... especially that potato chukka Briyani... wow.. mm m ...even saying the name itself my mouth waters. ..."

Raju "whenever she prepares it... she used to say you like it very much .. today also she is preparing that..."

Gyatri is in cloud nine "Wow... Raju Bro... really a good news... Drive the car faster..."

Mithra was astonished and replies "Brother... don't hear her words... you drive at normal speed... she becomes crazy after hearing Potato chukka Briyani..."

Gyatri gives a sigh look ...

Raju is happy after seeing them after 5 years" I'm really happy seeing you after long time.. initially I came her as a driver but after I also become one of your family member..."

Gyatri - "we always consider you as our family... even as a single parent you are helping your son in his studies...and also cares like a mother does... What's more needed"

Raju smiles remembering his Son...

Mithra - "How's Tharun... is he studying 6th standard... when we left he is studying 1st standard na?"

Raju - "Yes ma... he still remembers you..."

Gyatri - "so... will you bring Tharun one day.. to our home??"

Raju- "Definitely... and Chandran sir ,Saindhavi mam , Dharina Mam and our new couples Vaibhav and Varshini also eagerly waiting for your arrival..."

Gyatri - "Again Dhanish uncle gone to business trip ah??? But we saw Uncle last week.. He came for attending a Seminar and then meet us..."

Raju- " Dhanish Sir said... This time he went to Canada...  he will be back in a day or two..."

They finally land before a big Mansion... Raju is pressing the horn and the gate opens..

Mithra and Gyatri ran immediately after getting down from car. .. Gayatri run towards Dharina Aunty and Mithra fell in the arms of her parents and everyone engraving a group hug..

Chandran smiled "How's your journey my dear Daughters . .... How are you doing ??? "

Gyatri - "Dad... well everyday you call us and talk for hours and asks about us. .. just some hours of journey to India doesn't seems too long..."

Chandran nod his head but everyone knew how he missed them...

Mithra consoled her Mother "it's our decision... we will not see you till end of our courses... so there is no need to feel bad MA... we are back so talk to us now ma..."

Saindhavi is emotionally drained without these two cute daughters "we all really missed you so much... "

Dharina - "you know how it feels when leaving their children alone in some other country and not seeing for some years..."

Gyatri - "Okay. ... cool down... we are back na... I'm so hungry.. . After Raju said you prepared my favourite dish. ..... my hunger pans are exploding... Come on..."

Gayatri drags everyone inside and ask them to serve the Briyani but Mithra drags her to Washroom and locked her to Freshen up.. After a freshen up.. Gayatri and Mithra comes to dinning hall....

Gayatri took her plate first and asks Dharina to serve.... Everyone started laughing seeing her reaction when Mithra grabs the plate from her... Gayatri shows her puppy face... Then Mithra started feeding her , her favorite briyani ... Everyone is enjoying their meals... After some time two peoples come and cups both Mithra and Gayatri's eyes... Mithra smiles knowing.....