32. The Soul Mates...

Rathesh and Gayatri finally came back to their senses after Laughing... Everyone sees this Couple but doesn't mind them though...

" I missed you a lot Rathesh though Mithra always there to support me... It's like I'm missing a part..." Gayatri says...

" I missed you too... Mom and Dad are happy... They are waiting eagerly to meet you... This is the first time you gonna meet them.. I'm so impatient to introduce you to them" Harish replied holding Gayatri hands...

Later... Gayatri looks back her Slippers and looks Harish again...

"Wait here... I'll be back... " Gayatri tries to walk back with her broken sandal...

"Don't say you are going to get Mithra's sandal... I'll buy you new one..." Harish tries to follow her...

" you don't get your right yet... Till you tie a knot... But don't worry I'll definitely give you trouble after marriage" she said determined makes Harish gulps...

Harish thinks she didn't change at all... All these five years.... He smiled when she turned and see him... And she too reciprocates..

"Mithu... Give me your sandal... Then you can check your file..." Gayatri makes her presence scaring Mithra...

The Officer who is talking to mithra ... See Gyatri strangely... And Mithra raised her eyebrow to question her... And excused herself from that officer and take Gyatri to some corner....

" What happened Gayu?" Mithra is concerned...

"Actually my sandal Broke while I'm trying to hit Harish..." Gayatri says because it's usual her being trying to hit him... But it was never a pain to Harish...

"Are you crazy... Poor Harish... How he is going to spend the entire life with my crazy sister..." Mithra was dumbfounded...

"Stop supporting him... I need sandals please dear sweet sister... You are the one and only sister I have..." Gayatri makes cute face and looks so innocent...

"You just find ways to console me as always.. With your words..." Mithra shakes her head... And accepts the request...

"Thank you very much dear...
( both exchanged their slippers)...

Whats happening there madam?" Gayatri Questions...

" I'm requesting the officer for past 10 mins.
He is asking me to submit all those papers... I asked pa to send the papers through mail And now I'm arranging it in order..." Mithra replies...

"Okay... I'll help you..." Gayatri tries to Grasp the paper to help...

" Nope...Harish is waiting for you... You better go... I'll spend my time here with papers... So that time pass really quick..." Mithra stops Gayatri...

"Hmmm... Okay dear take care... I'll come soon after having coffee with him in nearby restaurant... Any problems call me... " Gayatri informs...

" Okay darling... Your darling is waiting there..." Mithra whispers...

"hey.. In my life the first preference will always given to you.... No one dare to separate us... " Gayatri makes angry face...

Both shared a cute sisterly hug...
And Gyatri left the place... Mithra goes back to the Customs Depart...

"Sorry for the inconvenience... Please give me 10 mins ... I'll arrange and submit the papers... Any other formalities sir?" Mithra asks....

"No other formalities Ms. Mithra Chandran... Your father informed higher officials all those information... And submitted the copy of goods details... You can meet the assignment Office over delivery department opposite to back entrance" The Officer replied..

"Thank you Sir..." she then look for delivery department to make the proper arrangement and with papers she started walking...

Prem leaving Rathesh in car and going inside the airport via back entrance...