28. The Unique place.

Meanwhile in temple....

Radha and Krishna praying for their Brinda's safety...

There comes the Sage. .. the same sage who paves way for Kaushalya and sawdhandheera meeting.... (The same sage who saved Kaushalya and gives her to Swadhandheera)

Sage smiles and tell seeing the couple "The person for whom you are praying is gonna gives you the greatest happiness but in her journey of giving the happiness you may lose her..."

Radha - "Greetings Sawmi!... we don't want to lose our daughter...Please help us!"

Sage smirks and replies "Don't say your daughter... when she is not yours... she will go back from where she came..."

Krishna - "We don't want to lose her... she is our life... We can't bear it Sawmi"

Sage says " You will get your real happiness once you lose your precious one.. but it's In God's hand whether she will return to you or not..."

He said and left..

Radha eyes filled with tears and Krishna consoles her...

*********************************************************
Prem meets Doctor in his cabin..

Prem is in tears "What haappened to my Brinda?why she is lying like that...?"

Dr.Ramachandra- "Dont worry... nothing happened to her... its all seems to be her imagination.. as she might fond of some historical novels and may be due to her profession makes her thinks the story of dead kings and queens....but..."

Prem- " But what happened doctor?"

Dr.Ramachandra- "It seems.. her parents are not real... I know the Famous businessman and great social worker Krishna.. he might not kidnap the child... but something you have to find... otherwise she is perfectly alright... She will be alright..Let her be..!"

Prem requests doctor not to say this anyone else...

Dr.Ramachandra- "Sure... tomorrow I'm leaving this City... and I'm going to Alapuzha in Kerala for treating some of my close friends Son... who is mentally affected from birth so you can call me in case of emergency... this is my card.. okay take care..."

Later Prem says to Ma and Pa that Brinda is shocked seeing something which is deeply in her heart so she will do this for some more months some times it takes a year or two ... but nothing affects her daily life.. she is a normal person , both get relived but some unknown fear lies in their face...But at that time Mom and Dad face shows something instead of their fear for Brinda's life! !!!

there the flashback ends...
********************************************************

Arjun "Prem have you inquired Brinda's true parents?"

Prem- "I'm trying best... even i asked the doctor who did ma's delivery... she said she given birth two daughters but one was kidnapped... and the nurse she dismissed and didn't complain even to the police for the sake of their reputation... still now I did not get any info about that nurse as they said they lost her records..."

Prem and Arjun enters where Brinda is lying... Niranjan calls Prem to his cabin... after prem left.. some time later Brinda opens her eyes and out of fear she hugged Arjun from back...

Arjun turns and hugs Brinda by her shoulders... he makes her sit and gives her water. .. worries written all over his face... Seeing her in this state. He makes her see his eyes , she staring his eyes with an unknown feel in her... Arjun wipes her tear with his index finger...

They have an emotional eye lock... Brinda then hugs him by his waist. .. he press her shoulder to strengthen her... Prem enters there... Then Brinda hugs Prem and he too consoles her. ..

Brinda Finally says in a determined voice " I want to face my fear... how many days I'm going to be like this...We are going back to Ratheshwar Colony not just the gateway we are researching now but the very interor place... where I met Swadhandheera Ma..."

She stated and stands firmly. ... Arjun and Prem hugs her from both sides...