16.Sweet bond of couples

A fresh morning... in guest house... of course it's their third day....

The house maid.. came to living room and served coffee to everyone...

Shwetha comments after taking a sip of Coffee "ur coffee will beat the tastes of any other energy drink... Kausi di..."

Kaushalya smiles..

KAUSHALYA

KAUSHALYA

Yadhav advices "learn something good to cook from her yashu..."

Yashashwini fires back" even u can also learn... all 365 days I'm not the only person gonna cook food..."

Yadhav questioned with his raised eyebrows... but her smile makes him to say okay madam... as you wish....

Later by the end of third day....

It's night... the bright light of full moon gives the brightness all over the village... Myuri is seen sad watching the moon without blinking the eyes...

A hand caresses her by supporting the shoulder... her eyes turned to see her love... but her eyes is covered by pond of tears ...

Ameen give her a side hug and wipes her tears off... and caught hold of her hands and said

Ameen - don't worry...Our lords... Krishna and Allah will surely bless us a cute Child... our prayers will be answered for sure...

Myuri - children.. I need a son to chase him all over the house to make him eat and a daughter and I'll do make up like a Princess..

saying so she hugged him and started weeping and he confront her....

A sweet bond of love shining under a moon's light...

******************************************************

In the morning of the fourth day...
Yadhav entered yashu's room... and see her sleeping... fully covered by bedsheets...he says to himself. still she is sleeping he goes near her and sees her cute face and thinks my day will be good if I see your face once... and he removes the bedsheets to wake her up... and says how many bedsheets she needs to cover her... he just shake her hand to wake up but her hand is so hot.... he panicked... he touches her forehead to confirm her feverish... he called everyone there...

Shwetha with paniccomes there and asked Yadhav " what happened to yashu?..."

saying so she touched her forehead and said it's high fever.. yadhav eyes covered by tears... but not flowed outside...

Myuri come and places Yashashwini on her lap and sees Ameen and says " we should take her to the hospital..."

Ameen replied "there is no hospitals nearby..."

Brinda questioned "but there should be some Ayurved siddha ?..."

Kausalya interrupts and answers " I will take you there.. "

Ameen took car keys and stressfully announces "I'll go with them in the car.. You all stay here and continue with project... it's your 4 years dream..."

Yadhav got yashashwini in his hand and run towards car...

Kausi sat in front and show the directions...

Yadhav holding yashu... ask her not to worry everything will be alright... saying so he wept...

They stopped the car at some strange place... it looks like very old temple .. full of dust and spider webs. ...

" Is it that place???" Questions Ameen..

Kausalya confronts " yes .. old lady whom you saw the other day was also a Ayurved expect...."

Ameen replied "yes... I heard.."

Yadhav holds Yashu on his hands and says "let's go in... don't waste time... " and enters in..

All three got in... a old lady who is praying lord Shiva .. the same place where Çhandama worshipped shiv...