04.Meeting of eyes after decades

Prem and Brinda shared a cute bond of friendship from childhood.... Both can do anything for each other...

Brinda coming to dinning Hall...

Radha serving food to Krishna and Prem....

"I'm missing my sister sagu badly... After my moms death she took care of me like a mother... She is younger in age but elder in heart...." Krishna said with recollecting his past happy moments with his family...

"don't worry... We'll talk later in video call... Later. ." Radha consoled...

Phone rings.... Boss Niranjan calling....

"Beta(daughter) Brinda when will you come...?" Questioned Niranjan...

"its me Sir... We'll come within 30 mins..." Informed Prem...

"ok Prem.... Come quick na... I'm waiting... Don't forget to go to Airport... See u in department Son .." Niranjan said and both disconnected the call...

Prem and Brinda bid bye to Radha and Krishna...
And leave for work..

"come maharani sit in back seat...." Prem guested Brinda...

" why so?.... from when u started pushing me back.... " Brinda said with little disappointed...

"arey buddhu, Today one of the top most research analysist is coming from UK.... He is also indian.... His name is Aarush Arjun.... We are first going to Airport to pick him up and then we will go to work.... I said na before you going to freshen up... " Prem said and pokes Brinda's head...

Brinda smiles sheeplessly... because she didn't hear anything he said... as her mind wanders about the dream still...

"Till airport I Can sit in front who ever comes I don't mind" she said ( without knowing her better half is the one)

Car stopped near airport....

" Brindu go and search him... I'll just park the car and come... I know u are tallented to search a person without seeing before.... "
Saying so he left her ....

" you u u u.. " Before she completes her sentence he gone..

Then she thought no other way and I'm going to Search him....

She saw some name board with some name on one side. And empty on other side.... She says idea..

She enters into airport and don't know whom to ask pen or marker to write the name of arjun....

Prem was stuck in car parking....

"I don't know how she's suffering.... this is my fault" Prem murmured to himself...

Brinda.... Asking for pen from someone one...

An announcement is made regarding flight depature.... An young man with gutiar 🎸 bag coming down from escalator.... Seems searching some person holding his name card. .. No one is there so he sits in the row of chairs near by receiving place where a lot of people receive thier persons...

  No one is there so he sits in the row of chairs near by receiving place where a lot of people receive thier persons

AARUSH ARJUN

" this pen is not writing well...." She said and gave back to that person and said her thanks...

she asked some marker from next person.... When she tried to open the cap the marker flied and lands near arjuns chair....

Both bend together to take the pen but got hit in their respective head....

Brinda without seeing him saying sorry in the bent position.....

" it's okay... " Arjun said..

And Brinda sits next to him and his guitar bag....

Both feels some waves between them... but they neglects it...

Brinda started writing his name.... Arj.. .. .... Slowly

Arjun tries to call Niranjan but it's not reachable....

Arjun murmurs..." It's again not reachable...i don't know how to go now.."

"Don't worry.... Someone Will come to pick you up.... " Brinda said...

Arjun just smiles. ... hearing her voice... thinks some magic is in there...

Saying so she is writing the next letter U...

Arjun said thanks but could not able to see her face due to guitar bag.....

She wrote N.. Then

That man came and she gave his marker back and said thanks bhaiya...

Brinda pronounced the word the guitar bag due to imbalance gonna to fall... ....

***ARJUN****.... Where are you?

Arjun turned her side guitar bag is falling both caught the bag ....

Their first look....

Both were looking into eyes....