27.*The Reminiscent*

"Brinda I'm going to ask few questions from you.. and you are going to answer whatever you feel.. without hiding any emotions.. I'll your secret keeper... Your best friend is also with us..

Inside the lab... Doc ask Brindha to see the accelerating silver ball with all her mind only towards it... she does as he said and slowly Brinda falls into deep slumber....

"Brinda?...." Doc. Called...

"Yes!" She replied...

"I'm going to ask questions you are going to answer what you saw without hiding anything...okay?" Dr. Questioned

"Yes!" She muttered...

"Tell me about the dream... You saw!" Doc Inquiries..

Brinda says what and all she saw in her flashes...

1. Two princes emerging out from the fire, one with full red clothes and another with full white clothes...

(Dr. : Are you the one in those two Princess?...)

"Yes... I'm also there...i'wearing the white dress..."

(Dr. : who's the one in red.. How she looks like )

"She looks same like me.. My mirror image...Like my Twin..

(Dr. : Then whats the next thing you see)

*******************************************************

2.Two archers who looks like a Princes...

(Dr. : What they are doing)...

"They shooting the arrows against each other..."

(Dr. What happens next,does it hit each other)

"I don't know.. I didn't get ... only i can see the flames emerges from each arrow..."

(Dr. : Do you see anyother thing)

" A pool of blood all around the area.. a lot of dead peoples... a birth of new child..."

(Dr. :Then?")

*********************************************************

3.The same princess ...

(Dr. You or Your looklike)...

"My twin..."

( Dr. : what she is doing or saying)...

"She is having a big sword in her hand and saying that "If my death only brings the good to the people.. I even consider my life Valueless"... saying so she slahes the sword in her upper stomach... the fall of blood falls on the statue near by... which is covered by cloth... the thunder starts its beating....and.. I... I

(Dr. :Where were you?")

" I stood like a statue... I feel like I was detached from her... When I open my eyes I feel her blood stain on my White Cloth... I'm the statue..I ..I."

(Dr. : It's okay.. what happened next...?)

******************************************************

4."I'm running towards an elephant... which is fighting with some wild buffalo... the wild buffalo hurts My ganesh...and My ganesh is fighting with that wild buffalo... "

(Dr. : who is ganesh)...

"My pet elephant..."

********************************************************

5.(Dr. Do you remember your parents...When you born...Then and now?.. I mean In 1996? Do you remember?)

"My father caring me... we both pouring milk on lord shiv... I'm so happy at that moment..."

(Dr. Is he your dad Krishna?)...

"NO..."

(Dr. He is your real father now)...

"Krishna Pa is not my Real Father..."

(Dr. :Then who is your ma.. is that Radha?)...

"Nooooooooooo.... its .... we both born together... We are Twins.. Me and the other Princess... I see some other child lying beside me..."

(Dr. How do you know the other Princess is your twin?..)

"I know... I was always inside her... She was always inside me... Till we both are separated by..."

(Dr. : Okay... Calm down.. What's your first memory when you born in Hospital?)...

"Yes... in Hospital... I saw one lady wearing white clothes.... taking me away from another child... and placing me next to Ma with some other child?.... I lost my twin and Mother.. Maaaaaaaaa... "

she shouts and get back to senses and then fell unconscious again...

Finally Ramachandra comes to Prem.. while Brinda is seems lying in the examination bed .. unconsciously....