05.Flashes of Past..

Arjun and Brinda see each other just some flashes come before their eyes...

Fľäšhèš-
1.A young princess falls while dancing and a hand comes in rescue....
2. And a Archer shoots an arrow and a blue flame of fire emerges from it and which gonna hit red flame arises from other side.....
3. The princess come singing seeing the eyes of that Archer....

Flashes ends...

They feel some estrange relationship exists between them... Still seeing through each others eyes....

This happens in fraction of seconds....

Prem entrance break Arjun - Brinda's lost thoughts in each others eyes.........
👀 👀

They could realise nothing....after allllll

"Hi.... Mr. Arjun ... Welcome to India. .." Prem and Arjun have a firm hand shake...

"thank you Mr.Prem..." Arjun said with a smile..

"how's ur journey?.... By the I forgot to introduce..... This is my assistant Brinda...but I have to bear her all the along with giving salary...." Prem said kidding Brinda..

With naughty smile in his face.... Expecting some reaction from her...

Brinda who lost in thought came to sense and show the expression with raised eyebrows....

"Just for fun.... She is also working in the same department of Archeology... With me and she is my most beloved one...." Prem said while giving a side hug to Brinda..

Arjun " Ohhhhhh... Okay... Let's go..." He Expressed with little jealous ....

Prem started the car ... Both arjun and Prem sat in the first row.... And Brinda is sitting back....

Both Brinda and Arjun thinking about the Fľäšhèš when their eyes meet... Both used to see one another during their journey...

After they reached the head quarters of department of Archaeology...

NIRANJAN

Niranjan..."it's nice to see u back Arjun... How's everyone?"

Arjun.." everyone is fine Uncle Niranjan."

Niranjan .."prem this is my brother Ajay's son... Ajay married an indian girl Nirosha and settled in UK.. Love marriage..."

Prem..."wow... Love marriage...
That's great.."

Arjun with broad smile said "Hmm mmmmm..."

Niranjan..."I asked u to collect details regarding Ratheshwar Coloney na? "

Arjun "I'm having uncle..."

Niranjan asked in joking way... "Are u carried it in your guitar bag ah? "

Arjun opened the guitar bag and showed everyone got shocked... But after that everyone started smiling seeing books , papers and some other things used in ancient period....

"this is how u use ur guitar bag??" Brinda exclaimed...

ahhh....
Ha haaa ... And Started laughing.... Prem also laughed seeing his Antics..
Arjun admired her smile 😃😊
Then they started discussing the matter.... On the whole time Brinda and Arjun have eyelock frequently... This was noticed by Prem... And he smiled looking at her behavior..

In Brinda's home,

Radha and Krishna talking in video conference with prem's parents.... Rajasekar and Sakunthala..

  Rajasekar and Sakunthala

RAJASEKAR

SAKUNTHALA

SAKUNTHALA

At last they discuss their childhood incidents and both pairs started laughing and teasing each other... Finally call ended.... Radha and Krishna in happy mood.... After a long time chat with their family....

But their smile disappeared when they hear a voice of the Person they never wanted to hear even in the dreams!!!