36.The great Confusion!!

When Mithra left Prem and asked the officer to take care till her return...

Prem phone rings... after perm got back to senses he pick up the call and answered...

"Hello Brindu.."

"where are you ? i'm waiting here in main entrance ... you didn't call even.." Brinda Questions...

Arjun observes Brinda and she to feels his eyes staring her.. and she smiles and continue her talk

"Hey Devil... I want to tell a something important to you... " Prem Whispers...

"Okay .. tell.. What haappened?" Brinda asks...

"Hmmm... not now.. ill tell later in the evening... now rathesh in car.. i said him to hide in back seat... you and arjun sit in front and will manage Rathesh... we will give him surprise in the evening dinner treat in Arjun's villa... okay?" Prem gives her the idea...

Brinda seeing Arjun... she thought to answer differently " What are you saying ... his flight delayed ah? it will take 2 more hours ah? hmmm.. I'll go with Arjun and in my car and you will come in taxi...It will be convenient rather Suffocating" suggesting another idea...

Arjun asked "what ..? he didin't turn up ah?" Brinda just nodded her head to convey yes....

Prem speaks from other side " fanastic idea.. you are genius dear... okay bye... and you can atleast spend some time with him.. and try to tell your feelings to him..."

"Okay... your wallet is with me.. and I'll come and give it to you..." She said and she cuts the call..

Brinda turns to Arjun and says " Wait here.. and ill come back after giving his wallet ..."

Arjun smiles and says "we can go together..."

Brinda caught her Breath... we can go together.. till my last breath my journey is with you Arjun....

"hmm... you just take care of these two bags it has important papers ill come quick... okay ?" she expressed with cute face which no one will reject.. he is not the exception too... Arjun nodded his head convying yes and took hold of the bags.....

Brinda goes in search of Prem...

**********************************************************

Officer saw Prem bid bye to whom he was on call and sat next to him "I waited for your call to end... how are you feeling now..?"

Prem - "I'm feeling better... thank you very much for your help..."

Officer - I didn't do anything... one girl helped you and she took care of you.. she just left and asked me to take care of you till she comes..

Prem with lot of expectations asks "Do you know her..?"

Officer - I dont know her... she just gone to submit the papers in delivery depatment regarding the customs goods...

Prem - Okay... sir.. thank you again...

Prem think * Is she the one i dreamt ...but I didn't see her face except the eyes and the mole on her feet... Just like the one in the statue *

Another officer wearing white uniform... The exact say Customs Officer... came there...

Officer 2 - how are you now?...

Prem nodeded his head and smiled ... " Better Sir"...

Officer 2 suddenly says "Her name is Ms.Mithra Chandran... daughter of MR.Chandran ... one of the top business man..."

Prem didn't expect this...Mithra .... the name itself gives him Happiness...

"Okay sir.. if it possible convey my thanks to her.. I have to go now..."

Officer smiles and says " No need .. there she comes ..."
he point out Brinda who is coming with wallet...

Prem whispers "Brinda...?" But the officer failed to notice....