07.A true friendship¤ > love♡

Prem thought that he have to clear Arjun's misunderstanding. ..

Prem "Arjun I want to share something with you. .. she is not my girlfriend. .. more than that she is second mom and first and best friend too. .."

Arjun started listening more when he started to say about his Brinda... Yes the first time he met something in his speaks....

Prem started explaining the bond between him and Brinda " When I was studying standard one... She born... She is my cousin... Her mom and dad didn't get any children till 5 years of marriage... So they consider me as their own child and helped to support my family... Krishna Pappa shared his business with my father... Radha Mamma is my father's own sister... Then both worked hard to develope the business .. I used to eat and sleep there. They cared me more than my own mom and dad....After that with god blessings Brinda was born as a Angel... Who make them proud... Away from society taunts... When one day I came from school to Brinda's home... She was crying... Mom was taking care of pappa who is not well.. So I gone near her... Such a cute lovely face.... Really an angel... I don't know what to do... I just take my fingers near her... She caught my fingers and started laughing 👶.... I have a new feeling... When she started talking.... the word she spoke.... Is Pr... mmm ... My name... The first time I like someone who called my name wrongly... . Which makes me to accompany her till my last breath.. The first step she made in her life... By holding my fingers.... I promised myself that I should never let anything to happen her at any cost. After that I had a one sweet Sister named Samyukta. ...Dad and Mom along with sister gone to London for higher studies but I don't want to leave Brinda alone so I stayed with her.

Dad and Mom want me to Marry Brinda.... U know what sometimes In my dream...I see... Me and Brinda getting married.... But I couldn't feel like her though her face resembles same... My inner feelings says it's someone whom I love... Who looks like my Brinda...."

Arjun looks confused and Prem realized that and continued...

" she is my best friend and always be.. "

Arjun now looks relived....

Prem..." Hmmm... I said almost everything about me... It's ur turn..."

Arjun started saying about him.. "(smiled and started) my Dad Ajay who done entrepreneur course in India... With help of his school best Frnd and Niranjan Uncle joined a top company Blue sky... Owned by my grandpa in UK. My grandpa is the one and only business King that time in UK. he married his Childhood friend that's my cute granny in India... Both settled in UK then... And they had a sweet daughter Nirosha... Mom is chief executive in our company ... Father work sincerely and dedicated towards work and also his love... My grandpa and granny accepted their relationship... At that time Both my Father and mother's love ended in marriage... And their loves gift was me and I have one naughty brother Rathesh... Though he is my uncle Nataraj's son... After the death of my uncle and aunt in a flight crash.. Ma took care of him... And raised as her own son... Parents treat me and my brother equally.. No partiality is shown in their love... Which makes our brothers relationship much stronger... He done his Banking Management course ... Now he is with Mom and Dad in UK... Mom and dad will come to India once they change the head quarters of Our Company to India... after my Research analyst training Niranjan uncle called me here... Then I'm here. . That's it...

Flash back ends....

..."then you both came back to department.... End of the story..."
Prem explained Brinda...