29.Feel of his love in her eyes..

The next day starts as usual. Prem and Arjun try their level best to make Brinda laugh...

Prem thinks....

"I won't let you cry Brinda... You are my First supporter and motivator in all my life.... I won't let any misfortune even to touch your shadow... And Arjun..... I feel like I got one more best friend.. In male version 😃...."

Arjun... Thinks....

"Your smile makes my day perfect... I won't let you at any circumstances alone .. I'll be with you.... My life becomes incomplete without you... Your love... And Prem's Friendship.."

Brinda thinks...

"Prem without your friendship.. My life is nothing... Even your worst joke makes me laugh..... You are best version of brotherhood and friendship..
And Arjun... You helps me like Prem and supports me like a shadow... But I can't able to understand why I'm feeling lonely without you.. Is this love?? Then I'll be your best half of yours..I'm the most blessed person... With my ever caring friend and my most loving person .."

Their chit chat and knok joks was interupted by some phone call....

It's prem's mobile...

Prem - "Hello...?"

" It's me Prem ... Don't say my name.. I'm in airport... Wanna give surprise to Arjun.. I got appointment in Banking company.. Near your area as chief consultant of financial resources(CRFA)..." Rathesh Expressed happily....

"That's so cool. .. oh dear... I'll be there in 20 minutes..." Prem outsmarted... Without letting Arjun know the biggest Surprise....

"Who's it Prem? ??" Brinda Questioned and the same time Arjun does too...

"Dear ah?? ... is that your girlfriend? ?? You didn't tell me! !"

"No,but a VIP. I want you both to accompany me to the Airport..." Prem replied....

"Who's that VIP, you will not say even to me? ? " with cute baby expression Brinda requested..

" Okay. .. I'll just give you a clue ,last night phone call..." Prem says...

" It's Ra..." before she continue Prem cut off her

" Yes. .. it's what you think..."

Brinda thinks Prem and Rathesh wants to give super surprise to Arjun.

" Even Brinda knows... Oh.. Who's is that VIP? Won't you tell me? I'm your best friend yaar...." Arjun pouted...

"Well, we'll meet that VIP in 20 minutes...Now come dude" Prem said...

"I wanna to know for sure...!" Arjun was adamant...

"Arjun... It's a surprise.. Please wait for a while.. Hmmm? " requested Brinda...

Arjun immediately replied "Okay"... without delay he said okay. .. after allllll it's his Brinda...

Prem looks him with raised eyebrows and whispers..." if I say you won't accept. .. but if she says without even losing a second you say okay... Why are you so Whipped?..."

Understanding his expression Arjun hugged him...and continued. ..

"Well you are my best friend. .. won't I hear you?... Arjun said..

"Ahaaan. .? I believed my dear friend!" Prem said stressing the word dear friend...

"Both stop your super dooper eye talking ... I can't able to see .. Come on let's go..." Said Brinda before she turns and continues her way..

Arjun and Prem smiled seeing each other...

"Shall we? ?" Brinda Quipped with smile..

Both Arjun and Prem nodded and sits on back seat. ..Brinda starts the car...

"Hey Prem... don't tell ma about.." Brinda started, before she complete her sentence... Prem continues

"I know Brinda. .. If mom and dad knows this they will start worrying more..." saying so Prem gives his consent with a small smile which is reflected in front mirror and Brinda gives a satisfactory look...

"Well guys don't forget today dinner party in my home. .. 7pm sharply ..." Arjun said...

"Of course... even you will not forget the special dinner:-)" Prem smiles seeing Arjun's questioning look.?