40.The Blooming Love!

At the same time in Airport,

Mithra seems thinking about the incident...

*who is he?.... what happened to me?... my heart beat increses rapidly when i saw him... something made me feel happy....*

--A permanent smile is plasters on her Lips... Which add-ons her Beauty-- Suddenly she fell the emptiness of her Wrist..

"OMG where is my bangle... I missed it.. I just hold him when is going to fall... then I made him lie in my lap.. then my bangle get stick with his shirt.. suddenly I left him with that officer ... oh... i lost my senses to him... before i'm losing my bangle..."

Mithra **you didn't even know him... ** - CONSCIENCE

" but you know his name... " she spelled his name " PREM"...which brings smile in her face.. but her thoughts are disturbed by some voice.. which is a known voice... Gyatri comes back....

Gayatri is in surprise seeing the change of posture on Mithra's senses... just like how something called Love... Which penetrated her heart when she and Rathesh expressed their feeling... Now it is also emeregeed in Mithra's heart but... by Whom?... From When?...

"what happened to you Mithu... have you lost your senses... i'm calling you for past few minutes... who is that dear...?"

Mithra is surprised by her Question "how do you know?"

Gyatri smiles and tucks her non existent collar "dont forget we are twins.. but i born two mins earlier than you... Now say what happened?..."

Mithra narrates the entire incident to Gayatri...

Gayatri is elated to hear these from Mithra... Finally she feels the Love Blossom Blooms in her heart... "Is it love at first sight ??"

Mithra is confused how to explain... It's not just a mere feel neither it's just a crush... May be ... Mayb be... It May be LOVE... but it's so soon...

"Its not a love at first sight... I'm feeling it as if I know him decades over decades... his presence makes my heart to beat faster... as it beating for two of us at a time... don't know why?" She quoted her thoughts..

Gyatri places a Hand on Mithra's shoulder and sits before her "you may not say this first sight love... even I do... but if its the relationship of decades over decades... then you will find him... you both will definitely fall in love.. You feel your life will be empty without him... just think over it... It's your First time , you think about your happiness and life... We always supports you...Our Parents.. or anyone in our family never opposes your love... If the fate is sealed between you two, just like Vaibhav and Varshini... Nothing can change it... Just think over it " Gayatri side hugs Mithra and drags her suit cases to parking lot...

Mithra starts following but she more does is thinking...

At the same time Prem shares his experince with Brinda while they are waiting for Arjun in his villa... They both are waiting for Arjun in the Garden.. Rathesh is hiding in back garden in Arjun's villa...

Mithra stops Gayatri and exposes her heart "If what you say is true... I'm will wait for him... Expecting his love to reach me.."

Prem hugs Brinda and discloses his feelings " I'll reach her to convey my Heart's content... I'll love her till my breath...."

Brinda is happy seeing Prem's Smile...

Arjun joins them in Garden...Suddenly someone closes Prem's eyes while Brinda seems surprised...